Модуль [old] Каталог модулей PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Alexpro2011

Мой дом здесь!
Реакции
Последнее редактирование модератором:
Hi, Personally, I do not know his nickname on the forum
hi,
Я имею в виду, если вы снова загрузите модуль, чтобы использовать короткий URL-адрес, iplogger вместо прямой ссылки?
english: I mean, if you re-upload the module to use a short URL, iplogger instead of a direct link?

I am using translate so I hope my translations are ok? :facepalm:

При переходе забавное сообщение

Hello Pirate

We logged your vistit from: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and logged your IP: 46.53.179.131 and visit date: 2018-03-23 11:32:21
We will keep an eye on you, pirate

Do not install an I module, leave it alone, it is Informant free, the tinyMCE pro does not belong to him he says he is his module

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Последнее редактирование:
Do not install an I module, leave it alone, it is Informant free, the tinyMCE pro does not belong to him he says he is his module

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
E-mail клиента: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Сообщение покупателя: Piracy of a module 'ppb'
We noticed that you use 'ppb' module without valid license.
Pirated files are located in this directory: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

As an owner of the website Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся you are responsible for software your website uses.

Due to this piracy act we will report your shop to your hosting ABUSE service. (Fortunately your hosing provider: hoster.by accepts european union abuse requests). You have 24 hours to remove the software from your website or purchase a valid license for a pirated module your website uses.

Otherwise we will send DMCA website takedown notice to your hosting operator to block your website and we will take other legal steps to get a compensation for illegal usage of our software

Sanction of harassment: The harasser by email may have to pay damages to his victim.

Penal sanction: Harassment by email is an offense punishable by 2 years of imprisonment and a fine of € 30,000.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху