◄Обнулить лицензию► дополнений для Magento

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся v1.7.0 - requires registration
over-slide1.png

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Очень прошу с помочь с

значение поменялось, но перестал работать функционал. откатил значение обратно - перестало работать вообще

Вложения

• Popup_package.zip
    3,8 MB · Просмотры: 58
Последнее редактирование модератором:
Очень прошу с помочь с

значение поменялось, но перестал работать функционал. откатил значение обратно - перестало работать вообще
я менял значение и триал период увеличился на ххх дней, функционал отлично работает

Mirasvit License nulled for mirasvit's magento extension
Those guys, whose getting error while installing mirasvit extension, or says license is for another domain or expired.

Just upload this file.....n.joy & checkout.

Вложения

• mirasvit license app nulled.zip
    1,3 MB · Просмотры: 174
Mirasvit License nulled for mirasvit's magento extension
Those guys, whose getting error while installing mirasvit extension, or says license is for another domain or expired.

Just upload this file.....n.joy & checkout.
Hi, I uploaded on Mirasvit Search, but I still have the message:
Your licence is assigned to the different store domain. Please, login to your account in Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and check your licence status.

Any ideas hot to fix it?

Here is how to null Mirasvit extensions [ Only for testing purposes ]: (At least it worked for me :) )

1- Go to this address : /app/code/local/Mirasvit/MstCore/Helper/Code.php

2- Search the file and change that line where the extension tries to connect to Mirasvit servers.

3- At the end of the file change the final if to something like this : if ($sp3805bc == "alogzorazero") { }

Or you can just use my attached file.

Hope it helps, good luck!
Thank you
I placed your Code.php file but this problem is still there.
Any other ideas?

Hi, I uploaded on Mirasvit Search, but I still have the message:
Your licence is assigned to the different store domain. Please, login to your account in Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and check your licence status.

Any ideas hot to fix it?

Here is how to null Mirasvit extensions [ Only for testing purposes ]: (At least it worked for me :) )

1- Go to this address : /app/code/local/Mirasvit/MstCore/Helper/Code.php

2- Search the file and change that line where the extension tries to connect to Mirasvit servers.

3- At the end of the file change the final if to something like this : if ($sp3805bc == "alogzorazero") { }

Or you can just use my attached file.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Вложения

• Code.php.zip
    2,2 KB · Просмотры: 102
Hi .
My friend License table is not allowing because it is stored in the database . Solution is very simple to unistall it properly .
------------------------------------------Part 1--------------------------------------------------
1. First change the Miravist modules into false ( turned off the modules ) . Flusche the bache
2. Please go to phpmyadmin and in your database find the tables of all the tables miravists tables Starting from MTS ... and remove all the mts table . once its been done . Please flush the cache and reindex in magento
-----------------------------------------Part 2 ------------------------------------------
Please Turn on once again Miravisit Module from false to True .
It will install the new tables and license will be not asked .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope it will solve the problelm .

Назад
Сверху