Mosets tree 2.1.3 не пашет с пхп 5.3.2-1 кто-то это поборол?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Mr.Friction

Старатель
Реакции
Ну собственно тут даже не компонент не пашет а модуль:
mod_mt_listing не хочет выводить инфу и как я понимаю данная проблема не только у меня Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Вот собственно и встал вопрос может у кого есть версия 2.1.4 или хотя-бы модуль mod_mt_listing214 чтоб попробовать будет пахать или нет?

и тишина......
и мне сейчас рожу за флуд набьют :)

Here is a patch for mtree 2.1.2 (sorry guys, don't have access to 2.1.3) to work with php 5.3. Maybe it will work for 2.1.3 as well - but I'm not able to test.
I'm running Joomla 1.5.15, php 5.3.2 and mtree 2.1.2. There are a few amounts of warnings still when doing specific actions - but it works fine. I'm not using all of the available modules for mtree, so there might be some of them that still will fail as I have only fixed the modules I use.
- Make a backup of your site.
- Unzip the attached file in the root of your joomla directory (where you find the dirs: components, modules and administrator)
- Enjoy

Удачи.
MBR
m.

Here is a patch for mtree 2.1.2 (sorry guys, don't have access to 2.1.3) to work with php 5.3. Maybe it will work for 2.1.3 as well - but I'm not able to test.
I'm running Joomla 1.5.15, php 5.3.2 and mtree 2.1.2. There are a few amounts of warnings still when doing specific actions - but it works fine. I'm not using all of the available modules for mtree, so there might be some of them that still will fail as I have only fixed the modules I use.
- Make a backup of your site.
- Unzip the attached file in the root of your joomla directory (where you find the dirs: components, modules and administrator)
- Enjoy
*** скрытое содержание ***
Удачи.
MBR
m.
da umena toje takoee problema mod_mt_listing ne rabotaet mojet at hostinga

поделитесь кто нибудь свежей версией мосетса.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху