[На английском] Xtreme Rankings Members Access $77 product

Тема в разделе "Материалы по SEO", создана пользователем morfey2005, 23 янв 2009.

Статус темы:
  1. morfey2005

30 янв 2008

This is a membership site the videos are watched on the site. Some basic but valuable info especially for noobs

How I Went From Losing Money on Google Adwords to Earning 5-Figures A Month from Free Search Engine Traffic...

Xtreme Rankings Is Two Parts

Part One: The Guide

Xtreme Rankings contains a guide that reveals the exact steps that I take to get a landing page up in Google's rankings. I reveal the strategies that I implement, the tools I use, the sites that I refer to, and much, much more. In the guide, I don't hold back one bit. Everything that I know and everything that I do is revealed, and I include zero fluff and lots of new SEO information. After reading the guide, you'll know exactly how to conquer Google with ease and get your landing pages to the top of the search engine results.

The Xtreme Rankings guide is filled with information on the best types of landing pages for SEO, the best kinds of links to accumulate, how to leverage article marketing, how to get around "duplicate content," on-page SEO, the all important off-page SEO, and, most importantly, a section all about how to accumulate immense amounts of high quality backlinks. This chapter alone will help you to accelerate your search engine rankings at a record pace.

Throughout the book, I even reveal the exact tools that I use in order to outrank my competition to make search engine optimization even easier. Best of all, I show you where to get free tools to do the work for you.

All in all, the Xtreme Rankings guide is absolutely top of the line, and it shows only the best methods to increase your search engine rank. No filler, no outdated strategies, no methods that don't improve your ranking, and no need to spend a dime buying links.

However, a simple e-book just wasn't enough...

Part Two: Videos

Search engine optimization is complex... so I couldn't just leave Xtreme Rankings as an e-book. Sometimes, reading the information just isn't enough. Therefore, I've put the important steps into video format so that you can follow along and see for yourself how the process works. You'll SEE exactly how to conquer Google instead of simply reading how. For each site that I refer to, a video corresponds to show how to navigate and exploit it. For each tool that I discuss, a video corresponds to show you how to use it.

Each video elaborates on the issue at hand, and it gives more information than what is revealed in just the e-book. You'll watch the methods that the guide discusses and see exactly how to take advantage of each strategy. After finishing each video, you'll be able to easily go out and duplicate each step, and you will therefore be able to perform the most powerful search engine optimization strategies.

Together, the Xtreme Rankings guide and videos make the search engine optimization process absolutely idiot-proof. While conquering the search engines is a process that internet marketers should be learning first, many neglect to learn it at all, and profits suffer as a result. After reading the guide, you'll be way ahead of the game, and after watching the videos, you'll be able to conquer Google in no time.

Get Google Ads Free - For Real, This Time

In early 2007, a product was released that created a bunch of noise, and it continues to sell like hotcakes, because it made an incredibly bold statement: it claimed that you can get Google ads for free. However, anyone who has purchased the product knows that it is categorically misleading and untrue.

There's only one way to get "free Google ads," and that's to learn search engine optimization and get exposure organically. So why would such a ridiculous claim draw so much attention? Because SEO is hard! Let's face it: it's easier to throw up and ad and pay to have a top ranking. It takes more work to put together a quality landing page and learn how to get it to the top of Google's results using search engine optimization...

...but not anymore.

Now, getting to the top of the SERPS is as just as easy as putting together a successful ad campaign. Now, getting to the top rankings in Google is a breeze. Now, you don't have to worry about failing, because you have the step-by-step guide to success at your fingertips. Now, you can dominate any time, EVERY time, organically.

And when you do things organically, it costs you nothing, and it results in MORE traffic and a HIGHER percentage in sales.

The programs that promise to show you how to get free Google advertising are a waste. The only way to get free exposure is to get your affiliate links into the organic rankings of Google. And now, it couldn't be easier.

Google is very mysterious, and many an internet marketer has tried to crack it. I can't say that I've cracked any code in Google, but I can say that I've found a way to dominate every single time. The confidence in knowing that I can get my landing pages to the top of the search engine results allows me to expand my business into previously uncharted territory. After going through Xtreme Rankings, you will know everything that I do, and you'll be able to do the same, giving you an incredible upper hand against your competition.

But, for what it's worth, the section in Xtreme Rankings titled "Get Google Ads Free" will make you slap yourself hard. I reveal a secret to you that will definitely get your creative juices flowing.

When you're fighting with Google, it's very difficult to ever get ahead. When you are constantly bowing down to Google's ever changing algorithms and minimum bid hikes, it can feel like being a hamster on a wheel. Imagine, though, if Google could be your friend and become your biggest asset. When you're able to dominate it on a consistent basis, Google ceases to be a pain, and it begins to be the biggest contributing factor to your profit.

2. despro

despro Постоялец

30 июл 2006
    мембершип сайт скрпт

чтоб не создавать новый топик решил написать здесь....
    нагуглил вот по теме:

.... но не смог посмотреть эти топики, броузер выдал Secure Connection Failed!

подскажите пожалуйста как почитать эти топики. Или подскажите любую инфу для мембершип сайта.

Статус темы: