MONOSLIDESHOW v1.32

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

esales2000

Создатель
Реакции
THE ULTIMATE ONLINE SLIDESHOW GALLERY

Demo & XML Generator:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Make sure you click on the top "Load Preset" button to understand it's full potential!

WHAT IS THIS?:
MonoSlideShow is the new online Flash® image viewer. It is fully customizable, XML driven and easy to set up. Monoslideshow provides a fast, flexible and fresh way to present your photos online.

MonoSlideShow supports Flickr™ RSS feeds, as well as custom sounds, music and watermarks. There are more than 150 options available. For example, you can choose different transitions, colors and sizes for every object in the slideshow.
Instead of using the Flash® authoring environment, MonoSlideShow is customized by a single XML-file.

USER GUIDE:
The User Guide includes all information neccessary to get up and running AND become an absolute pro at MonoSlideShow.
It includes examples, examples of effects, a code library (what each variable does in the GUI), blend examples, global attributes available for use, example XML code, RSS, etc etc etc.

View multiple albums (lists) then click on an album to view thumbnail view, and click on a photo then click PLAY!
SlideShows! Mono Slide Show! SlideShows!

It's features are very very very comprehensive. (Don't let the version number trick you!)

The application does everything. With the online configuration tool with live preview, it can't get any better (rather than digging through lines and lines of code!) - p.s. if anyone can get the website XML config tool, so we have source code, then that would be great!

DOES IT DO EVERYTHING?:
- It does not integrate natively into Joomla, i.e. the modules or components.
If it could; this would make this application the BEST slideshow app around, and i think i'd definetly buy it just for that. (not that it would be hard to integrate this into joomla anyway...)

XML can be generated online at their website, or by yourself with aid of the user guide (above). The demo doesn't let you modify the height and width, so this is manually done within the XML aswell.

I'm sold, are you?

Enjoy! :)

p.s. I hope you didn't get sick from all the colours!!!

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху