Для тех кто интересуется интернет маркетингом...

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем morfey2005, 3 дек 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Выкладываю новую книгу, тем кто интересуется интернет маркетингом!!!! Надеюсь оцените книгу по достоинству, автор известный интернет предприниматель Джо Витали

Your Internet Cash
    Machine: The Insiders Guide to Making Big Money, Fast!
    By Joe Vitale
    [​IMG]

* Publisher: Wiley
    * Number Of Pages: 222
    * Publication Date: 2008-01-02
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470129441
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470129449
    * Binding: Hardcover

Product Description:

Your Internet Cash Machine takes you buy the hand and leads you through the entire process of building a successful Internet business. It walks you through the process of selecting a niche based on your interests and desires, building a site, and managing your business. Covering important topics like marketing and attracting traffic and packed with handy resources, this is the hands-on guide you need to start making money now.

Summary: Educational and Interesting
    Rating: 5

I enjoyed reading this book very much. I learned a lot about the internet, websites, and opportunities to make additional sources of income. Highly recommended if you want to learn.

Summary: Your internet cash machine
    Rating: 4

This book covers a lot ways you can start a business on the internet. I think it a good book to start with so you can start to understand how to start you business especially if you don't know anything about this process.

Summary: Completely worthless...
    Rating: 1

I should have listened to the negative reviews.

First of all, I don't like Joe Vitale and promised myself that I would never get ripped off again by him. However, I was hoping to have found a "gem" in this since someone else (Jillian Coleman Wheeler) wrote it.

Nope, no such luck!

This book gives you a brief overview on how to make money online which is OPPOSITE of the promise on page 3 which says, "In this book, we tell you everything you need to know about doing business on the Internet. We guide you as you select a business model, and we give you a clear, powerful plan with action steps you can follow. We lead you to the tools that will make your work easier and more profitable."

So, where is this information they promised? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

The book is nothing but fluff with a bunch of website addresses that you can go to that sells other people's stuff. I'm sure Vitale gets a piece of the action somehow if you buy something.

If you want to get scammed and feel ripped off then get this book.

Summary: helpful and clear advice

The Internet Cash Machine is an excellent book for anyone wishing to get into the Internet business. It was here that I first learned about affliate merchants, as well many other things I had no idea about when it comes to the Internet. Another book I would strongly recommend is Intenet Millionaire. Read this one first. It's a good lead-in to the Internet Cash Machine. Since I've read these two books, I have registered my first Domain name and am in the process of setting up my website.

Summary: There's Nothing to Read Here!

I have nothing to say other than this book is nothing but a waste of time. The meat, if there is any, can be gained in 5 minutes of reading while in the bookstore. I definitely would not buy before looking through this book.
    http://mihd.net/qy9pxsz/0470129441.zip

Brain и kox13 нравится это.
  2. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Article Marketing and Traffic Generation e-Mag
    PDF | 1.26 MB | 45 pages
    [​IMG]
    Matt Callen's Article Marketing and Traffic Generation e-Mag

description:
    In the book, I show my very own step-by-step methods AND real life results from case study examples. This is one of those things that you can easily implement into any online website of your own. I give specific examples and steps to follow with no fluff.

As a seasoned internet marketer, I’ve tried just about every known way to get traffic to my websites. And to be quite honest, most of what “marketing” is all about is getting people to see your offer.

Once they see it, your strategy switches from marketing to sales and actions. So when we think about internet marketing, it’s really “how can we get more and more people to see our website?”

I think that’s why starting an online business is a lot harder than a lot of people make it out to be.

Let’s be honest… It’s tough to get people to your website. Traffic doesn’t just happen over night. Once the visitors start coming… well, then the sales part is a breeze. It’s the “internet marketing” part that can be difficult and downright discouraging.

I’ve been doing this online thing full-time for over 4 years now, and I’ve literally tried just about every single traffic-generating strategy you can think of. Aside from joint ventures (and that is usually just a quick, short-term burst of traffic), the single best way to get long-term traffic is through the search engines.

There are several reasons why.

- the people visiting your sites from search engines are highly targeted. Think about it, they were essentially searching for YOUR site.
    - It’s free! You can’t beat that, right?
    - Everyone uses search engines to find what they’re looking for. So your market potential is HUGE!
    - Did I mention that organic search engine traffic is free?
    From all of my experience, I’ve found article marketing to be THE single best way to get backlinks and traffic to your site.

More backlinks = higher search engine rankings = more traffic! It doesn’t get much simpler than that. So how do you get these one-way backlinks? Easy… Article Marketing

Even better, I’ve written a book to show you exactly what I personally do… as do a lot of my online friends.

After just a few months of doing article marketing, I started seeing my sites in the top 5 positions for VERY competitive keywords. And this has continued for a very long time. This isn’t like joint venture traffic that is a single burst of visitors. This is LONG-TERM.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/156497970/TheArticleMarketingBlueprint.pdf

3. Drbel

Drbel Creator

Регистр.:
    9 май 2007
    Симпатии:
    Ноу проблем, вот рапида:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/170129576/YourInternetCash.rar

Ma1ek нравится это.
  4. Pan_Jurek

Pan_Jurek Постоялец

Регистр.:
    29 дек 2007
    Симпатии:
    Блин, а на русском?.. :(не хочу показаться ханжой, но инглыш - это не для меня...

Если кто-нать встретит перевод, киньте плис....

5. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Internet World Guide to One-To-One Web Marketing (Internet World Series)
    By Cliff Allen, Deborah Kania, Beth Yaeckel
    [​IMG]

* Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Computers)
    * Number Of Pages: 386
    * Publication Date: 1998-03
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0471251666
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780471251668
    * Binding: Paperback

Product Description:

With the help of push, tracking, and analysis tools, audio-visual conferencing, and other cutting-edge technologies, marketers can now use the Web to develop long-term, highly profitable, one-to-one relationships with their most valued customers. This groundbreaking guide introduces a dynamic new marketing strategy and shows how to use the latest technologies and techniques to launch successful campaigns. .

Amazon.com Review:

This comprehensive guide aims to help you successfully apply one-to-one marketing principles--developing secure relationships with customers--on the Internet. The book wades through all of the current interactive technologies--animation, 3-D, video, audio--and helps you distinguish what is useful to your site and what is just hype. Lessons show how you can use e-mail as a device for pulling people onto your site without having them feel as though they are being spammed. The guide emphasizes using personalization features and push technology, urging the use of innovative methods to collect information on customers. The authors also share tips on how companies can set up their own online communities, where customers can chat, and use these communities as marketing tools.

A detailed chapter on presentation and conferencing tools explains the different technologies to choose from and how to set up your presentation to meet your company's needs. You'll learn the different ways you can advertise and promote your product or company on the Web. You'll also find out how to track who's visiting the site and get more information about your customers. Internet World Guide to One-to-One Web Marketing explains how you can integrate databases with your Web site and use data mining and data warehousing to individualize customer profiles. The authors show example screen shots of sites that are following some of the principles they outline, and the book closes with a reassuring chapter on privacy concerns and some fun predictions for the future of Web marketing. --Cristina Vaamonde

Summary: Excellent introduction how to establish web strategy

This book is an excellent introduction in the establishment AND in the execution of relationship marketing based strategies. It is readable, easy to understand and to follow and it gives excellent insghts how successful companies have done it. This book is one of the very feww that go straight ahead to the core of relationship marketing and explain a model how to implement it. It also examines the technology that is applied to build up a relationship marketing. Although it is already two years old, and this period of time is in the internet era incredible much, it gives excellent introduction into the concepts of one-to-one marketing reality. Excellent Book!

Summary: Very High Level

This book is for beginners only! Very high level. I personally have had the chance to see Beth speak and was dissapointed at the lack of knowledge this author has. I would recommend checking this book out at the local library if you must read it and spend your money on something with more substance. I would highly recommend any book by "Peppers and Rogers" which you can also find on Amazon.

Summary: Rendez-vous indispensable pour les entrepreneurs high-tech

Un livre a lire absolument pour connaître les enjeux et les ficelles du web marketing

Summary: Create Successful Relationship Marketing Strategies!

Internet World's guide to one-to-one Web marketing encourages readers to take a more personal approach to marketing one's products and services that will result in generating greater customer loyalty and repeat sales. According to the authors, developing meaningful relationships with clients through interactive Website marketing strategies and personal dialog can generate more fruitful returns!

The book is a literal goldmine of essential information that can be put to productive use. For instance, readers will find a number of Web technologies discussed that can be tailor-made to any client and given task situation. The authors demonstrate how Web conferencing and presentations can be used to enhance a client's overall business operation.

Readers will also learn how to gain and keep the attention of their customers through what is called "relationship marketing." The authors discuss a number of ways marketers can obtain information about clients and put it to use. Personalization of Websites, targeting strategies, and advertising technologies are thoroughly discussed.

The number of actual case studies and business profiles provided in the book help to demonstrate just how easy readers can become more successful at online marketing. The contributions of companies and authors cited in the book are of immense help to any business venture. Readers should wake up and take notice of what is going on around them in the business world. This book is must reading!

Summary: The Best Internet Marketing Book There is.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

This book is by far and away the best book on Internet marketing. It is a must read for any marketing professional or for the novice. I have thrown away all of the other books about the internet that I used to own. This book is clearly written with lots of information and ideas about how to effectively take your One-to-One marketing strategy to the Web. It has saved me so much time and kept me on track.

I am Marketing Analyst For a large catalog company and use this book daily. I can not possibly say enough good things.

This book is worth its weight in Gold!!!

Thank you, once again and I can't wait for your next book.
    http://ifile.it/4n39oy1/26227__9780471251668__9780585240886__0471251666.tar.gz

6. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Книга, которая мне понравилась от эксперта -Джо Витале, надеюсь оцените по-достоинству.
    The E-Code: 33 Internet Superstars Reveal 43 Ways to Make Money Online Almost Instantly---Using Only Email
    By Joe Vitale, Jo Han Mok
    [​IMG]

* Publisher: Wiley
    * Number Of Pages: 304
    * Publication Date: 2005-05-19
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0471718556
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780471718550

Product Description:

Use e-mail to boost your income-today!

The E-Code brings together the combined wisdom of 33 Internet marketing superstars to reveal how they make money online-using nothing but the power of e-mail. Each succinct chapter presents one moneymaking strategy or concept and offers step-by-step guidance on implementing it for maximum profits.

If you have a product or service to sell, the Internet gurus in this book will show you how to sell it-no matter what it is. And even if you don't have your own original product idea, don't worry. Inside you'll find a wealth of quick and effective ideas for creating something that other people will definitely pay for. Using tactics like viral product marketing and online auctions, anyone can make extra money online-and you can too. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme; it's a make-money-quick scheme. It could be a little, or it could be a lot, but you will definitely profit when you learn how to:
    * Develop and sell a product online
    * Target your customers
    * Promote your product
    * Market to niche audiences
    * Create an e-marketing business plan

Plus, entrepreneurs and small business owners will learn how to improve their sales through simple, proven e-marketing tactics that really work. The Internet is a powerful resource for marketing, selling, and communicating anything. So tap into it! Written by a cast of Internet all-stars and marketing powerhouses, The E-Code is a simple, easy-to-use guide to making money online, right now.

Summary: LOOOOOOVED THIS BOOK!!!

I have purchased and read several of Mr. Vitale's books, but this one is my favorite (or at least tied with Hypnotic Writing). The compiled information is exactly what I have been looking for. Perfect instructions on several aspects of marketing and making good money online. I have yet to put every aspect into action so I will definitely follow up with another review in a few months to let everyone know how this information has truly helped me out and I know it will! I am very excited and can't wait to get started! I seriously recommend this book, but if you don't choose to purchase it - you'll be doing me a favor (less competition 'in the know' for me - ha ha).

[...]

Summary: A solid example of what can be achieved by networking with people and creating Joint Ventures on the internet...

Joe Vitale and Jo Han Mok have produced a fine example of what can be achieved by thinking outside the box.

With a few simple emails to associates and colleagues they have assembled a great collection of up to date information from some of the internet's brightest thinkers today.

The chapters by Terry Dean and Jason Mangrum were especially inspirational and provided solid advice for thinking outside the box and separating yourself from the pack in what is becoming an increasingly crowded niche.

If you already know a lot about internet marketing and were looking for something new, then this may not be for you. I have been in the internet marketing industry for over 10 years, and I still drew inspiration from what these other marketers have been able to achieve.

If you are relatively new to marketing on the internet or like to keep up to date with everything your colleagues and competitors are doing to stay fresh and ahead of the pack, then this is definitely worth a read.

Leigh Burke
    Author of Niche Internet Marketing

NICHE Internet Marketing: The secrets to exploiting untapped niche markets and unleashing a tsunami of cash

Summary: Should be called 'how to spam code'

No solid information is given in this book. A vague idea is presented, and then the authors give a link to one of thier websites. It is almost as if they wrote this book to get more traffic to thier websites. Here is the plot of this book: Get a whole bunch of e-mails (they dont really tell you how) and then send them a bunch of e-mails promoting your product every couple days. Waste of time.

Summary: A great example of how to create aquick ebook!
    Rating: 2

Although this book claims to offer many ideas for earning money from the internet, most either lack sufficient information or assume too much prior knowledge to be much use to the novice.

Summary: You Won't Go Wrong Reading This One

As one of the first Internet business books I had read, at the time I got a lot out of it. This is a good book for novice readers, because of the breadth of money making topics covered. I don't see how you could go wrong buying this one.

You might also want to check this one out:

The WealthLoop Series Beginner's Guide to Personal Wealth Creation (Combo Audio/Data CD:( Audio Seminar With Downloadable 40-Page Action Manual and Active Link Library.
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/a547ac/n/0471718556_zip

7. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    3G Marketing on the Internet, Seventh Edition: Third Generation Internet Marketing Strategies for Online Success (3g Marketing on the Internet: Third Generation Internet Marketing)
    By Susan Sweeney, Andy MacLellan, Ed Dorey

[​IMG]
    * Publisher: Maximum Press
    * Number Of Pages: 216
    * Publication Date: 2006-03-01
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1931644373
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781931644372

Product Description:

For businesses that are either planning to launch a new e-business or increase the profits of an existing one, this book provides techniques and methods to increase effectiveness and growth. Approaches to viewing a company's foundation introspectively through products, services, branding, target markets, online objectives, and budget are discussed, as is how to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of a website. Proven online marketing techniques such as link strategy, mail lists, content site advertising, newsgroup marketing, viral marketing, RSS, blogvertising, behavioral advertising, and emerging techniques are outlined. Guidance in the areas of creating the right interface, design and brand integrity, online copy and quality content, persuasive navigation and functionality is also given and methods for campaign testing, measuring metrics, and analysis are covered.

Summary: Was a schill for the authors other book and certain companies
    Rating: 2

This book was largely uninformative, too broad in scope to be useful, and every chapter it felt like it was a pitch for some web companies's Wares, including the other authors Book. Do not waste your time on it.

Summary: Great Book

Gives a great overview of different strategies to use that are quick & easy to implement
    http://rapidshare.com/files/159217335/ebook..1931644373.zip

8. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Internet Marketing

Internet Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice (3rd Edition)
    By Dave Chaffey

[​IMG]
    Publisher: Prentice Hall
    Number Of Pages: 584
    Publication Date: 2006-08-31
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0273694057
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780273694052
    Binding: Paperback

Product Description:

"Internet Marketing "is a comprehensive guide to how organisations can use the Internet to support their marketing activities and covers all aspects of the subject, from environmental analysis to strategy development and implementation. Now in its third edition, "Internet Marketing "is an invaluable resource for all students studying e-marketing, e-commerce or Internet marketing at second, third or postgraduate level, as well as specialist courses involving Internet marketing. It should also prove particularly useful for practitioners wishing to update their e-marketing skills.

Summary: The best book ever

I'm wondering what you'd found in this book?

This book is simply no more a bunch of cabbage than any other dumb thing I've been stuffed.

Boo !

Summary: I met the authors. Buy the book now.

I met the authors of this book and i highly reccommend to anyone who wishes to learn more about Internet Marketing to buy it. Dr Dave Chaffey - one of the authors of this book was my lecturer in E-Commerce Communications and my supervisor during my thesis. His knowledge, research and academic background on the subject will provide you the most essential tools to understand what Internet Marketing is all about. Don't think about missing this opportunity. The book is well structured, written in simple english and contains excellent examples of how the major e-commerce players in the market use Internet marketing to promote their products. This book is a must. Excellent value for money.

Summary: The best book about Internet Marketing!

It's the best book on this topic I've seen.
    Very well structured, reviewing all the essential aspects of the problem, this book is really the best choice for marketers.
    I'd like to recommend "Internet Marketing" as the only real useful book about Internet Marketing.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/159223326/ebook.Internet_Marketing.0273694057.zip

bububu нравится это.
  9. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Internet Marketing for Information Technology Companies
    By Barry Silverstein

[​IMG]
    Publisher: Maximum Press (FL)
    Number Of Pages: 428
    Publication Date: 2000-05-15
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1885068468
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781885068460
    Binding: Paperback

Product Description:

Companies in the information technology (IT) field-software, hardware, and networking suppliers-have a natural affinity for the Internet. This book is a how-to guide filled with proven strategies, tactics, and tips devoted strictly to the IT industry's Internet marketing needs. Topics discussed include making the most of the company Web site, using search tools and newsgroups for promotion, on-line advertising, on-line fulfillment and customer service, partnering on the Internet, integrating on-line and off-line marketing, and more. Case studies make this book an interesting as well as essential read for managers and marketers.

http://rapidshare.com/files/149384800/1885068468.zip

bububu нравится это.
  10. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly
    By David Meerman Scott

[​IMG]
    Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 304
    Publication Date: 2007-06-04
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470113456
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470113455
    Binding: Hardcover

Product Description:

The Internet has profoundly changed the way people communicate and interact with each other. But it has also changed the way businesses communicate with their customers (and those who they want to be customers). In the old days, companies could only communicate through the filter of expensive advertising or media ink placed by a PR firm. Today the rules have changed entirely.

The New Rules of Marketing and PR shows you how to leverage the potential that Web-based communication offers your business. Finally, you can speak directly to customers and buyers, establishing a personal link with the those who make your business work. You can reach niche buyers with targeted messages that cost a fraction of your big-budget ad campaign. Rather than bombard them with advertising they’ll likely ignore, you can focus on getting the right message to the right people at the right time.

When people visit your company’s Web site, they aren’t there to hear your slogan or see your logo again. They want information, interaction, and choice—and you’d be a fool not to give it to them. This one-of-a-kind guide to the future of marketing includes a step-by-step action plan for harnessing the power of the Internet, showing you how to identify audiences, create compelling messages, get those messages to the right people, and lead those consumers into the buying process. Including a wealth of compelling case studies and real-world examples, this is a practical guide to the new reality of PR and marketing.

Summary: Out with the old, in with the new

This is a phenomenal book for those who are just getting started in marketing or marketing veterans who are wondering what all the fuss is regarding marketing on the Internet. David does a great job of sectioning out the book in an easy to read, use and understand manner. He not only tells you the old rules and the new rules but why the old ones no longer work. David provides case studies (very mainstream ones) to prove his points. The last section of the book is dedicated to helping you begin planning your own marketing strategies. Overall a great book that is truly an asset to any marketing professional.

Summary: Excellent fundamentals for anyone making the transition

I read this book on one flight from Boston to LA. The book provided excellent fundamentals for any PR/marketing professional who is looking to increase their effectiveness via social media. I was inspired by the content and have already been able to apply the concepts to my own line of work. Over the course of reading, I probably had 10-12 ideas about how to improve my effectiveness at work. I spent much of last week starting to implement some of those ideas and I look forward to seeing them through. I now have David's blog as my internet homepage to stay up-to-date on his writing. I am already eagerly awaiting his March 2009 book. The guy has the best-selling marketing book on amazon.com, so clearly he practices what he preaches!

Summary: Lots of fluff little meat

The book proposes a NEW way of looking at online marketing (now pretty old hat) and there is very little discussion on HOW just lots of WHY, NEW, DIFFERENT when it's not really new or different.

Summary: Excellent and sensible book about online marketing

If you're reading a book about online marketing, you have to read it the day it comes out. Because the longer you wait, the more out-of- date it is. Well, I've got a good one for all of you to read. And it is one of the most sensible online marketing books I've ever read. That means it will continue to have value long after many of the books coming out right now. David Meerman Scott wrote "The New Rules of Marketing and PR" in a manner that tells you about all the newest tools and practices. But he keeps from going in the direction of "the Black Box." That's the expression that Rich Burns of the GNU Group uses to describe aspects of Online Marketing that seem to be kept a secret by the practitioners. You know, people who use terms like "conversion," "CPC," "CTR," "SERP," and- my new favorite- a "bulk whois tool!"

What Scott does in his book is keep online communication strategy in the real world. It is understandable, and you can begin using it for real purposes within a few pages. He talks about blogs and keywords and podcasting. But he constantly asks you to understand first what you want to accomplish. Then he gives you clear ways of using these various tools. The other nice thing is that instead of telling you the one time one of these tools worked, he discusses a number of experiences, and, more importantly, he tells what is accomplished for your goals by using the tools.

An example is the press release. Almost everybody in communications is familiar with them. You've either had to write them (if you're on the PR side) or help develop them (if you're in the marketing side) or you've had them sent to you (if you are a journalist). For the past 100 years, press releases did one thing: they talked to the journalist, if the journalist felt like reading it. As Scott shows in this book, now a press release can talk directly to your customers. All you have to do is start by posting it to your own web site. If you want to take it up a notch, you can use one of the online PR distributors to get it out there. He even changes the name to "news release" to make sure we know it has a new use. And then-thanks to search engines-when people search for the keywords that most interest them, and if your news release talks about that subject, well then, your news release is sitting there ready to be read by your potential customers. It's important to think in terms of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to make sure the right keywords are in there. So now you are talking directly to the people that matter the most...the very people you are trying to influence.

Summary: Succinct, Honest, Clear, Flexible, Compelling Advice

This is an excerpt of the review I posted [...]

I read lots of material on business. Frequently, I purchase books in the hopes of using them as ready references. Sometimes I encounter a book such as this one that fulfills that goal.

The author is experienced, credible and articulate on a subject of increasing importance---marketing in conjunction with the Internet. Scott indicates in precise terms exactly why every business now needs to incorporate the Internet into its marketing and PR efforts. He supports his contentions with logic and facts and tempers the material with a familiar, but business-like tone. Mr. Scott's perspective is comprehensive and persuasive. Fortunately, he lays out options in a manner that is easy to digest. His suggestions are incremental, which helps to make implementation a deliberate and practical process.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/101548274/new_rules_of_marketing_and_pr_-_9780470113455.rar

Статус темы:
Закрыта.