• DONATE to NULLED!
    Вы можете помочь Форуму и команде, поддержать финансово.
    starwanderer - модератор этого раздела будет Вам благодарен!

Плагин Caffeinated Content for WordPress Plugin v3.3.5 NULLED

• Автор темы dantess
  • Дата начала
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
D

dantess

Прохожие
Caffeinated Content for WordPress Plugin v3.3.5 NULLED

557845caff_content.gif

с виду очень интересный плагин, особенно видео на сайте автора впечатляет

кто-нить его тестил, работает ли он с русским?

added:

плагин занулен не до конца, во все посты добавляется ссылка:
Код:
<a href='http://kansieo.com'>Caffeinated Content for WordPress</a>

Ну так хоть описалово запостили, чё делает ... для чего:
Looking for content for your website? Well then, allow me to introduce Caffeinated Content.

Instant content. Targeted content. Automatic content.

These days, the web is based almost entirely on content. Let's take a look at what I mean by this:

* Google ranks your site based on its content.
* People link to you based on your content.
* Visitors come back for what? You got it: content.

Basically, if you don't have content, you're up a creek. You won't get indexed and you won't get ranked. Most importantly, you won't get visitors! (which equates to no cash flow!)

Now, this is where Caffeinated Content comes in.

Caffeinated Content for WordPress

I'm going to keep this short because I know you all have stuff to do, e-products to write, sites to build, money to make, and so do I. That being said, I'm just going to tell you want Caffeinated Content for WordPress is, what it can do, and what it can't.

What is Caffeinated Content for WordPress?

Caffeinated Content for WordPress is a WordPress plugin that gives your blog a ton of legit content and serves it any way you want it.

Legit, targeted, blog content: quickly, easily, painlessly.

Okay, what can it do?
Caffeinated Content runs as a easy to install WordPress plugin. You pick a keyword and it'll populate your blog with posts regarding that keyword. Also, it'll add comments to those posts. The posts will be added in a date range chosen by you (if you choose dates in the future, WordPress' built-in scheduling feature will automatically show those posts on the right day in the future). To further create unique content, Caffeinated Content for WordPress can also add images to your posts, and rewrite it using a few different methods, and translate it to one of 12 different languages. Everything is put together via a simple interface within WordPress and easily modifiable templates. It doesn't require a cron job to set up (yeah, I hate those things too). Best of all, it can be used on as many IPs and websites as you wish.

If it can do all that, what can't it do?

* It won't purchase web hosting for you.
* It won't install WordPress on said hosting.
* It won't upload itself into your WordPress plugins directory.
* It won't modify it's own templates or links (but you are welcome and encouraged to do so!).
* It won't limit itself to only one domain or IP.
* It won't work on ancient versions of WordPress (2.1 and newer are supported though!).
* It won't make you eggs and toast (I'm working on this problem, though!).

So what is this good for?
I'm sure your mind is already ticking, thinking of how this can work for you. There are a million different uses for this thing, and I'm going to leave it to you to figure out which is best for you. However, some suggested uses are:

* Install on your regular blog and put all of the posts into a FAQ, Q&A or help category.
* Create an instant auto-updating "Made-for-Adsense" blog (hint: include an adsense block within a handful of randomized templates) in just a few seconds.
* Create a blog farm to link to your sites (hmm...your Caffeinated Content MFA blogs?) using the automatic random linking features.
* Install it on WordPress MU and create a huge auto-updating multiple-topic website.

* ...and the list goes on, you're only limited by your own creativity.

Can I see it in action?
I understand that this text isn't enough for some people to make a purchasing decision so I put together this simple demo video. It outlines only the basic usage of Caffeinated Content for WordPress, but also shows just how quick and powerful it really is.

That's sounds awesome...how do I get it?

Simple...just click this button and order through my fully automated system! You'll be able to download immediately.

Buy Caffeinated Content for WordPress Plugin now for only $77.00 USD!

added:

плагин занулен не до конца, во все посты добавляется ссылка:
Код:
<a href='http://kansieo.com'>Caffeinated Content for WordPress</a>
Ну так хоть описалово запостили, чё делает ... для чего:
а может вставляются из файла links/links 2.txt или links/links.txt и надо просто заменить

на денвере должен с яхуансверс работать? или нужен какой то ПХП модуль?

да, действительно, дело было в этом. :)

в видео, кстати, об этом упоминается ) что строки редактируемы )

UPD С русским как бы работает. другое дело, что оч мало контента там, откуда он его дергает

А настроить на русскоязычный контент реально?

А настроить на русскоязычный контент реально?
Буквально на 1 пост выше ответ на твой вопрос.
Проблема не в том, чтобы заставить работать, а в том где взять ему контент на русском =)

Этот плагин берет контент на answers.yahoo.com, там больше 30-ти языков но русского нет.

Кем был занулен плагин? ТС-ом?
Что имеено было изменено?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху