Книги по Email маркетингу на английском и русском языке

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем morfey2005, 3 сен 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Предлагаю в данной теме выкладывать книги по Email маркетингу на английском и русском языке

Email Marketing By the Numbers: How to Use the World's Greatest Marketing Tool to Take Any Organization to the Next Level
    By Chris Baggott
    [​IMG]

Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 304
    Publication Date: 2007-04-20
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470122455
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470122457
    Binding: Hardcover

Product Description:

Praise for EMAIL MARKETING by the NUM8ERS

"At last-a book that marketers can use to gain real respect from CFOs and CEOs who care about the bottom line. Baggott, author of the award-winning blog 'Email Marketing Best Practices,' clearly explains how to make your campaigns perform measurably better. The secret's in your test results."
    —Anne Holland, President, MarketingSherpa

"Despite its proven power, email marketing receives a fraction of the attention given to other, fancier media. This week you'll probably hear far more about mobile videocasting (or some such fashion) than you will about email marketing. You can help correct this imbalance by reading this book."
    —Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy Group, London, UK

"Baggott's wonderful new direct marketing book is loaded with practical advice and recommendations from some of the best minds in the industry. Email Marketing by the Numbers should be read by everyone in the industry who wants to profit from acquiring and retaining customers."
    —Arthur Middleton Hughes, Vice President/Solutions Architect, Knowledge Base Marketing, and author of Strategic Database Marketing

"Amidst the confusion and changing landscape of the Web, Baggott is one of the clear thinkers who can cut through the hype and help you understand how to drive revenues through the use of marketing technology."
    —Scott Burkey, Business Development Executive, Definition 6

"Baggott is the ultimate Web 2.0 entrepreneur who takes Email 2.0 to a new level. In Email Marketing by the Numbers, he gives marketers instructions for creating one-to-one conversations with prospects and customers. This book should be on the desk of every marketer in every company, big or small."
    —Scott Maxwell, founder, OpenView Venture Partners

Summary: Powerful email marketing guide
    Rating: 4

Chris has written an excellent guide to email marketing. The tools he provides in the book have been very beneficial in helping me to achieve a stronger email marketing program.

Summary: Email Marketing used in online internet marketing
    Rating: 5

*very detailed
    *goes through the entire process
    *doesn't leave you with more questions than before you read it
    *gives you the steps needed to follow along
    *very valuable information about spammers

Summary: The Best Book On Email Marketing On The Market

I have been making an awesome living for the past 5 years using the internet and creating databases of customers for my company and interacting with them is the oxygen to my revenue stream.

As much as I think myself as a well read web guy, this book not only schooled me about how to grow my customer list but the most important aspect is what to say to your customer's, much like a nerdy guy needs help on a first date with pretty girl and keeping her interested long after.

There aren'y many great books that will:

1. Be brutally honest on what it takes to make money on the Net
    2. Actually give you a hype free(hear me, Joe Vitale and others) hand held instructions on being effective using the internet/email to market your business profitably.

My book has been ear-marked, written in, and full of side notes that I may need another copy. This is when you know the book is great and worth your hard earned money.

Thanks for opening my eyes and teaching me what I thought I knew.

Summary: Email Marketing By The Numbers

This is a must read for any marketer who is looking to learn about email marketing / online marketing. The book is filled with marketing tactics for the small business to the enterprise marketer. Real life stories that can be applied to any email marketing campaign.

Summary: Excellent resource for beginning and veteran email marketers

Chris Baggot's Email Marketing by The Numbers is packed full of practical knowledge and real world examples of email marketing that works. Chris has an extensive knowledge of Internet marketing and demonstrates again and again his deep understanding of online tactics to convert prospects into lifelong customers.

Internet marketing is driven by data and data is king. Email Marketing by the Numbers provides the reader with tools to measure results and act accordingly. It teaches database marketing fundamentals that can be used in all marketing endeavors. Highly recommended for both beginning email marketers and Internet marketing veterans.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/131312822/0470122455.rar

Добавлено через 2 минуты
    Effective E-Mail Marketing: The Complete Guide to Creating Successful Campaigns
    by Herschell Gordon Lewis

[​IMG]

Effective E-Mail Marketing: The Complete Guide to Creating Successful Campaigns
    By Herschell Gordon Lewis

Publisher: AMACOM
    Publication Date: 2002-06-17
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0814471471
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780814471470
    Binding: Paperback

Product Description:

E-mail is today's most powerful marketing medium. It is also the most misunderstood. This dynamic book dispenses with incomprehensible theories and conflicting rules to explore real-life examples of e-mail campaign successes and failures -- explaining exactly why each soared or sank. Over-mailing * Under-testing * Poorly constructed messages * Effective E-Mail Marketing shows marketers how to avoid these and hundreds of other problems, and how to craft messages that build rapport -- and sales -- to consumers worldwide. All marketers using the Web will want to look here first to learn the truth about: * Adapting mass-market messages to this one-to-one medium * Strategies for increasing mailing frequency without increasing ""opt-outs"" * Techniques that reach through the screen to grab the reader * Words and phrases that drive response -- and those that guarantee rejection At last, a book full of hard-boiled e-marketing tips to replace unproven theories!

Summary: Effective Email Marketing

Being a novice in the marketing side of a publication, I have found Effective Email Marketing a very valuable tool. I would recommend to anyone.

Summary: What is that smell???
    Rating: 3

An e-mail appears in your Inbox. The subject says: "$5,000 Diet Challenge!" The message body starts out, "Hi! My name is Betty Wilson. I got your e-mail address off a post." The message is bulk-addressed to a group of 10 AOL recipients (of which you are one) that appears to have been harvested. And it seems that "Betty Wilson's" e-mail address is seye45y@mail3.blackjackhit.com.

Is there any computer user on the face of the planet whose brain isn't screaming "SPAM!!" right now and mentally reaching for the Delete key?

And yet, author Lewis holds up this flatulent piece of dreck as an exemplary e-mail that "has good text, excellent rapport, and a strong one-to-one approach." Umm...okayyyyy...and I'll bet that same excellent rapport helps if you want to sell V 1 A G R A Cheap, No Prescription Needed!!!!!!

At first, I thought he was joking when he highlighted examples like this as the type of e-mail marketing messages we should be emulating. But he's quite serious. Unfortunately, such lapses of discernment send his credibility plummeting and make it hard to separate his good advice from his bad.

He does have good advice to give, too, such as his admonition to carefully test different versions of an e-mail before blasting it out to a large list of recipients, and to measure the response and tweak the final production message accordingly.

Lewis cut his teeth on print-media direct mail marketing and a lot of the writing techniques and triggers that worked in print can be used effectively in e-mail. But today's e-mail marketing messages need to be composed much more carefully to avoid being automatically filtered out as spam -- by machine or human -- and Lewis doesn't convince me that he Gets It. His stuff doesn't pass the smell test.

Summary: Custom-tailored Comments from an Industry Guru

Lewis is a copywriting and marketing guru with over 25 books under his belt. This book is designed for the times, when so many marketers are concerned about how to get their message out by electronic mail--a lot cheaper than the alternative offered by the United States Postal Service. Benefit: at least e-mail gets through; unfortunately, a lot of bulk mail has not made it to addressees over the years.

So what's different about the electronic approach, other than the method of distribution? Don't you still need great copy and an effective target list of potential buyers?

There are a lot of similarities between electronic and postal direct mail, so you'll read chapters on words and phrases that work and don't work. You'll still get the advice on how to construct your message to grab the attention of the recipient. This immediate attention issue is even more acute with e-mail: hitting the DELETE button is a lot quicker than handling a piece of mail, opening it or not, and tossing it in the trash.

Lewis has tailored this book nicely to this new medium, exploring how to adapt to this communications vehicle without getting burned. Chapters discuss opt-ins, avoiding the "spam" accusation, and how to use the e-mail subject line most effectively. He explores how to establish rapport through e-mail, using personalization and psychology to elicit the desired response. The chapter on rich media and viral mail is certainly something you won't find in a typical marketing book.

This book is filled with medium-specific information, quelling my fear that this would be just another marketing book with "E-Mail" dropped in the front of the title. These pages are a treasure-trove of resources and tailored advice. The ten pages of tips at the end of the book supplement the tips that appear on the pages throughout the text. An abundance of examples illustrate the author's points. Indexed.

Summary: Using techniques that grab reader attention

Herschell Gordon Lewis' Effective Email Marketing tells how to avoid the common pitfalls of the typical email marketing program to focus on massmarket messages which get results. Individualization and customization are part of the keys, as well as using techniques that grab reader attention.

http://ifile.it/2zs15ot/effective_email_marketing_the_complete_guide_to_creating_successful_campaigns.pdf

2. BACZ

BACZ

Регистр.:
    18 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    Dave Chaffey “Total E-mail Marketing: Maximizing your results from integrated e-marketing"
    296 pages | PDF | 5,2 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/111347842/Total_E-Mail_Marketing.rar

Доценко
    Секретная технология E-mail маркетинга
    e-book exe 650 кбайт

http://depositfiles.com/files/7675873

Дмитрий Смакотин
    Эффективный E-Mail Маркетинг со службой smartresponder.ru или 9 писем подписчику

http://lib-books.narod.ru/library_strelez/smakotin.zip

morfey2005 нравится это.
  3. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Сегодня нашел новое издание Total E-mail Marketing, Second Edition: Maximizing your results from integrated e-marketing
    [​IMG]

Total E-mail Marketing, Second Edition: Maximizing your results from integrated e-marketing (Emarketing Essentials)
    By Dave Chaffey

Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann
    Number Of Pages: 296
    Publication Date: 2006-09-01
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0750680679
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780750680677

Product Description:

E-mail is a powerful marketing communications tool which excels at developing relationships with existing customers and acquiring new customers. This second edition builds on the authors successful formula, describing a practical approach to e-mail marketing for all marketers looking to exploit its potential or take their e-mail to the next level. Total e-Mail Marketing 2e draws on expertise and latest examples from leading European practitioners to detail practical tips to improve campaign results. Packed with brand new case studies and checklists to get you started or improve on past campaigns, the book covers all aspects of e-mail marketing, including:

* Planning effective, integrated e-mail campaigns and e-newsletters
    * How to rapidly build a quality house list and select the best tools to manage it
    * Ethical and legal constraints in a fast-moving sector
    * Design and write HTML and text format e-mails for maximum response
    * Getting through the SPAM filters to maximize deliverability
    * Targeting, personalizing, measuring and improving e-mail campaigns
    * Integrating emerging technologies like blogs, RSS and mobile messaging
    * Practical dos and donts

A vital supplement to the authors book e-Marketing eXcellence, also in its 2nd editon and co-written with PR Smith, this text is relevant to all marketers specializing in e-marketing or not as it offers an integrated campaign perspective and shows how to maximize integrated e-marketing results.

* Completely updated edition of the bestselling e-mail marketing handbook
    * Brand new examples reflect the latest best practice in this fast-moving area
    * Tried-and-tested structure offers an integrated campaign perspective, crucial for all marketers wanting to maximize the benefits of e-mail

Summary: Very Practical and Useful Coverage of Email Campaigns

The book serves very well as an introduction and practical guide to conducting email marketing campaigns. It is one of the best resources I've come across.

Summary: A Must Read

This in-depth book covers all aspects of e-marketing and e-mail. Very comprehensive and informative and will help any interested in learning more about the processes from segmentation to implementation.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/131268502/0750680679.rar

ilegenda нравится это.
  4. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Permission Based E-mail Marketing
    By Kim MacPherson
    [​IMG]

Publisher: Kaplan Business
    Publication Date: 2001-03-19
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0793142954
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780793142958

Product Description:

To retain customers and solicit new clients, businesses need proven ways to make their products and services stand out. From subject lines that grab attention to detailed ways of calculating return on investment, every aspect of e-mail advertising is detailed in Permission Based E-Mail That Works. In a clear, lively tone, author and e-mail marketing expert, Kim MacPherson covers the specifics of a new breed in advertising. MacPherson draws from a large pool of material and sources to present a well rounded approach to advertising, including ways "opt in" (permission based e-mail) can be used to retain customers and acquire new clients. Creative copy, streaming media, and specialized offers can make your e-mail sing, but the ability to measure various approaches is crucial. By understanding the basics of rented e-mail lists versus in house databases, embedded cookies, and return on investment charts, MacPherson has developed an invaluable guide through the ins and outs of the virtual marketplace.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/147784897/0793142954.zip

ilegenda нравится это.
  5. BACZ

BACZ

Регистр.:
    18 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
  6. ildar343

ildar343

Регистр.:
    7 июл 2008
    Симпатии:
    Книга собственно не по е-майл маркетингу, но ее можно смело использовать и для этого.
    Ибо там даются очень симпатичные фишки для повышения отклика, роста продаж и т.п.

Сама книга:
    Joe Vitale's Unspoken
    Marketing Secrets!
    By Joe Vitale

Описание:
    showed the below list to two marketing consultants. They both asked me not to publish it. I then showed it to a non- marketing person. He said he was going to print the list and tape it to his computer, so he could refer to it every day. Apparently there is real dynamite here. It scares some people. It inspires others.

After writing eleven books on marketing, reading several hundred other books on persuasion and psychology published over the last century and a half, and spending more than twenty years creating advertising and publicity to convince people to do what my clients wanted, I sat down and compiled this list.

Книга приаттачена к сообщению.

Вложения:

7. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Email Marketing: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
    by Jeanniey Mullen (Author), David Daniels (Author), David Gilmour (Foreword)
    [​IMG]
    Editorial Reviews
    Product Description
    If the idea of starting an email marketing campaign overwhelms you, the authors of Email Marketing: An Hour a Day will introduce you to email marketing basics, demonstrate how to manage details and describe how you can track and measure results. Case studies, step-by-step guides, checklists, quizzes and hands-on tutorials will help you execute an email marketing campaign in just one hour a day. When you feel comfortable with the basics, learn how to use video and audio enabled email, implement tools like mobile devices and leverage social networks.

From the Back Cover
    Create Relationships and Revenue with Winning Email Marketing Campaigns

A Step-by-Step Guide

Email delivers significant ROI, increases brand loyalty, and is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal when used properly. Are you getting the most out of your current efforts? Are your campaigns profitable? Are you building brand equity? Are you integrating campaigns with other channels? Renowned email marketers Jeanniey Mullen and David L. Daniels offer a fresh, insightful look at modern email marketing in today's customer-centric marketplace. They'll alert you to the newest concepts, hottest trends, most budget-friendly tools, and best practices—while they help you build, deploy, and manage a smart, day-by-day plan for success.

Leverage eight different ways to use email for better results

Use website analytics to improve your email efforts

Create multichannel marketing strategies from your email database

Set up high-impact video- and audio-enabled emails

Develop email strategies for mobile devices and social networks

Track, measure, analyze, and report your results

You'll also find:

What not to do when you send an email

Straightforward tools for adding email to your current marketing plan and getting budget approval

Online resources, cheat sheets, a glossary, and much more

Real-world "From the Trenches" case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid

Praise for Email Marketing: An Hour a Day

"You don't have to quit your day job to start or radically improve your email marketing program. Just set this book and a decent pen next to wherever you brew your coffee. You and your bottom line will be glad you did."
    —Tom Gerace, CEO and founder, Gather.com

"Jeanniey and David have written a book in which the power of email marketing becomes simple to understand and easy to implement."
    —Dr. Ramesh A. Lakshmi-Ratan, Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer, Direct Marketing Association

"Common wisdom advises that 'the money is in the list.' That is absolutely true if you provide the proper experience. This book gives you real-world advice on planning campaigns for maximum impact, how to measure and improve your campaign's effectiveness, and how to do it based on your budget and resources."
    http://rapidshare.com/files/174246034/0470386738_-_Email_Marketing__An_Hour_a_Day.rar

8. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    E-book Title: Email Marketing Blackbook
    Author: Dylan Loh
    Book Description: The definitive 'how-to' in building a big list and 'how-to' in squeezing maximum profits from your list...

Inside this blackbook, the following email marketing secrets will be revealed:

* Where and how to look for subscribers who are eager to receive and read your emails - without YOU spending a single cent!

* Dirty email subject lines that will literally command your subscribers into opening and clicking your links...

* The secret blueprint for sending emails that always drive truckloads of Clickbank commissions home!

* A simple yet rarely used technique to make sure your emails get delivered, get opened, get read and get clicked!

* How to train your lists into liking and wanting to buy more and more from you! (It is very easy, really...)

Bonus to the "Clickbank Profit Machine"

More...

Email Marketing Blackbook

Price: 77
    Date: 2008-05-13
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cyt2ilp2w32

Статус темы:
Закрыта.