книга от Джо Витале на английском -The Seven Lost Secrets of Success

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем morfey2005, 2 сен 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    The Seven Lost Secrets of Success: Million Dollar Ideas of Bruce Barton, America's Forgotten Genius
    By Joe Vitale
    [​IMG]

Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 193
    Publication Date: 2007-09-28
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 047010810X
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470108109
    Binding: Hardcover

Product Description:

Praise for The Seven Lost Secretsof Success

"Buy this book, apply these secrets, and your prosperity will be assured."
    -Dan McComas, President, Dan McComas Associates,
    Marketing & Management Consultants

"This breakthrough book, based on the ideas of a forgotten genius, will help smart marketers increase their effectiveness a minimum of fivefold."
    -Bruce David, publisher of Starting Smart

"The principles are sound and sensible and guaranteed to help any businessperson make more money. Since 99.9 percent of businesses don't use them, anyone putting the seven lost secrets to work will gain an unbelievable edge over the competition."
    -Bob Bly, author of eighteen business books, including Selling
    Your Services

"One of the most revealing works ever-I literally couldn't put it down. There are life and business success lessons in each chapter."
    -Jim Chandler, President, VistaTron

"Barton was the messiah of business who helped America pull out of the Great Depression. Now he can help all of us survive the current recession."
    -Scott Hammaker, CEO, Nashville Party Connection

"An excellent guide to better advertising, better promotions, and better marketing. My copywriting abilities and creative strategies have been strengthened and broadened. I'm awed and inspired."
    -Tina Nokes, owner, A-Plus Resume Service

"A passionate book on the timeless, inspiring, perceptive, forceful, and sincere ideas of Bruce Barton-a man nobody really knew, a genius lost in history."
    -Jim King, CPA, Houston

"These proven principles are the foundation upon which to build a prosperous enterprise."
    -Mark Weisser, CEO, Gulf Coast Security Systems

Summary: Don't Be Mislead
    Rating: 4

Since Joe Vitale writes in both the business and metaphysical realms, don't be mislead by this title. The lost secrets of success refer to secrets of advertising, not personal success. This is not to say, however, that the secrets presented in this book cannot be applied to personal success as well.

This is especially true today as we continue to evolve towards greater and greater numbers of entrepreneurs. As an entrepreneur, you are CEO of You Inc. Learning how to successfully market and advertise yourself are critical entrepreneurial survival skills.

It remains important to point out however, that this book is written from the perspective of how Bruce Barton, a famous advertising man in the 1920s, used his secrets in the advertising and marketing copy he wrote back then.

This book contains several distinct sections:
    * The seven secrets Barton used in his advertising
    * The dissection and commentary by Joe Vitale and renowned Internet marketer Craig Perrine of a 1925 fundraising letter written by Barton which pulled a 100% response rate
    * A short section on J.C. Penney who was Barton's friend
    * A section on resources about Barton, Penney and other legendary ad/marketing masters
    * A short section on Barton written by copywriter Jo Han Monk
    * Six copywriting rules put forth by Barton and an elaboration of these rules by Joe Vitale
    * Copies of rare, original ads by Barton
    * Recommended readings and bibliography

I bought this book on the basis of the title and being familiar with Joe Vitale's other books. While I wasn't looking to read about successful advertising, I am glad I did. I have no doubt that what I learned from this book will be of immense value to me as I market myself as a solopreneur consultive coach.

If you are not familiar with Joe Vitale's books, this would be a good place to start an on-going relationship with him. This book is yet another example of his ability to research and bring back to life important characters from our past. In typical Joe Vitale style, this book is an easy, yet engaging, read. I found it tough to put down. When I did, I looked forward to the time when I could pick it up and start reading again.

If you would like to know more about the secrets of advertising and marketing, read this book. You will be glad you did. I know I am.

Summary: zero limits by joe vitale
    Rating: 5

Wow, this book is more than inspirational and powerful. It will bring anyone to new heights in terms of really understanding what 100% being responsible means not only for each individual but for everyone in the world. And now, there is a Zero Limits workshop with Dr. Joe and Dr. Len where ho o' ponopono tools will be presented. I would truly recommend reading this book and treating yourself to the workshop in Maui. My husband have attended this workshop and have found it to be the most inspirational method that will indeed change EVERYTHING in our lives. We are full of love and gratitude for the work that Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len have done in presenting to the world the power of ZERO LIMITS. Read this book and give them away to your friends. It will change the way you LIVE and LOVE.
    Merilee A. Warde, Certified Miracles Coach

Summary: Setting up priorities
    Rating: 4

This book helped me concentrate on what matters most. The information is precise to the point.

От себя могу добавить, книга достаточно интересная, на русском языке пока нет.

http://rapidshare.com/files/136326793/047010810X_-_The_Seven_Lost_Secrets_of_Success__Million_Dollar_Ideas_of_Bruce_Barton__America_s_Forg

2. nullik

nullik

Регистр.:
    20 сен 2007
    Симпатии:
    А никто не знает где можно приобрести эту и другие книги в Москве в оригинале? С амазона авиапочтой заказывать как-то не в кайф.. там доставка каждой книги дороже самой книги.. На ozon цены еще выше да и мало что там есть.. Может где-то продают по ценам раза в 1,5 выше американских хотяб?

3. neto

neto

Регистр.:
    7 дек 2007
    Симпатии:
    JV.jpg
    Тут качать книги афтора
    http://www.koob.ru/vitale_joe/

4. Pan_Jurek

Pan_Jurek Постоялец

Регистр.:
    29 дек 2007
    Симпатии:
    Наверное. самая ценная - Духовный маркетинг

http://www.koob.ru/books/success/spiritual_marketing.zip

5. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
  6. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Очередная книга от известного бизнесмена Joe Vitale

The Successful Coach: Insider Secrets to Becoming a Top Coach
    By Terri Levine, Larina Kase, Joe Vitale
    [​IMG]

Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 240
    Publication Date: 2006-08-18
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0471789968
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780471789963
    Binding: Paperback

Product Description:

"The power of positive ACTION! The authors not only share their secrets to building a highly successful practice, but also provide readers with practical, everyday action steps to fill their practice, generate more referrals, and find more clients fast by taking positive actions."
    —Stephen Fairley, MA, RCC President & Business Coach, Today's Leadership Coaching, Inc coauthor of Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching

"The Successful Coach is terrific-practical, friendly, and very helpful. Instead of fearfully wondering, 'Can I make it as a coach?' aspiring coaches can shift and confidently ask, 'What kind of difference do I want to make with people?' and 'What wonderful life will I have when I am a wildly successful coach?'"
    —Marilee Adams, PHD author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life

An easy-to-follow blueprint for developing a successful coaching practice

If you are a coach, or want to become one, this book will help you resolve self-limiting beliefs and give you the know-how to build a successful practice.

Everything you need to know to be a top coach is set forth in this book. The first half helps you overcome obstacles that hold you back so you can soar to the pinnacle of the profession. You will learn valuable concepts and techniques to improve your coaching skills, including conquering excuses that stand in your path, thinking like a top coach, and tapping into the power of self-motivation.

The second half of the book gives you marketing strategies to gain clients and build your business. You will learn how to build a unique niche that fully leverages your own unique competencies and skills. Moreover, the authors help you identify and conquer fears and insecurities that may be preventing you from implementing the marketing and sales tactics that will make your business take off.

The authors-two highly successful coaches and one bestselling marketing guru-draw on their own experiences to help you uncover and exploit the unique blend of skills and knowledge that you possess to be a top coach.

Summary: disappointing at best
    Rating: 1

I am really annoyed by the false reviews. This book does not live up to its title. It contains two Parts, first part is about self improvement and gaining confedence in yourself, the second part is very generic.

This book may have been a collection of free reports put together with a nifty title.

Summary: Hype-driven book for people who don't know much about business

One of the biggest markets for coaches these days is selling to other coaches. In other words, people who want to help people but don't have a real genuine talent for it. This is one of the more laughable books I've ever read on coaching. But given that one of the authors is featured in that awlful piece of tripe called THE SECRET, there's not much else to say except if you buy into books like these, you truly get what you pay for. If gullible, non-critical thinking people are who you want to serve, then this book is FOR YOU (cue the balloons and streamers now as this review comes to an end....)

Summary: Major diappointment

I bought this in a group of several books I hoped would help enhance my coaching skills. This book is more about how to start a coaching practice and offered none of what I was after.

Summary: Great Information Inside!

What's great about this book is you get so much more than you pay for. It's packed full of web sites that offer free information, the authors tell you exactly what to do to become a wildly successful coach and they do it in a fun, exciting way. I get their passion for coaching and it made me want to go out and coach!
    Buy it, it's a must have for coaching.
    A plus!

Susan Barnes
    The Power of Net Magic
    Undercover Angel

Summary: Why is coaching so hot?

Why is coaching so hot now? Because coaching works!! It is really that simple. Terri Levine has been my mentor in my coach training. She has the experience, the skills, the tools and all you need to become a top coach.
    Why not learn from the leader in the field? Might as well learn from the best. It is the secret to success, after all!!!
    Nancy Heimstra
    [...]

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1b8d4c/n/0471789968_zip

ferriko нравится это.
  7. Leksej

Leksej

Регистр.:
    17 авг 2008
    Симпатии:
    Nike59
    Если вы про книгу из #10 поста, то вот вам ссылка на ifolder.ru:
    http://ifolder.ru/9597757

8. rodukov

rodukov Постоялец

Регистр.:
    9 янв 2009
    Симпатии:
    А у кого-нить на русском книги не появились? Не могу найти. В частности Джо Витале - Духовный Маркетинг на русском.

9. BACZ

BACZ

Регистр.:
    18 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    Вот здесь они вроде как

http://www.koob.ru/vitale_joe/
    в частности Духновный маркетинг

http://www.koob.ru/books/success/spiritual_marketing.zip

rodukov нравится это.
  10. ilegenda

ilegenda

Регистр.:
    6 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    Джо Витале выпустил новую книгу под названием "ключ: поверни его..." Короче название я толком непомню. Но Витале говорит что прошлые его книги ничто, по сравнению с этой. Если есть у когото - выложите :)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.