Книга для тех кому интересен email marketing

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем morfey2005, 1 сен 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Книга для тех кому интересен email marketing, язык английский

Email Marketing By the Numbers: How to Use the World's Greatest Marketing Tool to Take Any Organization to the Next Level
    By Chris Baggott
    [​IMG]
    Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 304
    Publication Date: 2007-04-20
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470122455
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470122457
    Binding: Hardcover

Product Description:

Praise for EMAIL MARKETING by the NUM8ERS

"At last-a book that marketers can use to gain real respect from CFOs and CEOs who care about the bottom line. Baggott, author of the award-winning blog 'Email Marketing Best Practices,' clearly explains how to make your campaigns perform measurably better. The secret's in your test results."
    —Anne Holland, President, MarketingSherpa

"Despite its proven power, email marketing receives a fraction of the attention given to other, fancier media. This week you'll probably hear far more about mobile videocasting (or some such fashion) than you will about email marketing. You can help correct this imbalance by reading this book."
    —Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy Group, London, UK

"Baggott's wonderful new direct marketing book is loaded with practical advice and recommendations from some of the best minds in the industry. Email Marketing by the Numbers should be read by everyone in the industry who wants to profit from acquiring and retaining customers."
    —Arthur Middleton Hughes, Vice President/Solutions Architect, Knowledge Base Marketing, and author of Strategic Database Marketing

"Amidst the confusion and changing landscape of the Web, Baggott is one of the clear thinkers who can cut through the hype and help you understand how to drive revenues through the use of marketing technology."
    —Scott Burkey, Business Development Executive, Definition 6

"Baggott is the ultimate Web 2.0 entrepreneur who takes Email 2.0 to a new level. In Email Marketing by the Numbers, he gives marketers instructions for creating one-to-one conversations with prospects and customers. This book should be on the desk of every marketer in every company, big or small."
    —Scott Maxwell, founder, OpenView Venture Partners

Summary: Powerful email marketing guide
    Rating: 4

Chris has written an excellent guide to email marketing. The tools he provides in the book have been very beneficial in helping me to achieve a stronger email marketing program.

Summary: Email Marketing used in online internet marketing
    Rating: 5

*very detailed
    *goes through the entire process
    *doesn't leave you with more questions than before you read it
    *gives you the steps needed to follow along
    *very valuable information about spammers

Summary: The Best Book On Email Marketing On The Market

I have been making an awesome living for the past 5 years using the internet and creating databases of customers for my company and interacting with them is the oxygen to my revenue stream.

As much as I think myself as a well read web guy, this book not only schooled me about how to grow my customer list but the most important aspect is what to say to your customer's, much like a nerdy guy needs help on a first date with pretty girl and keeping her interested long after.

There aren'y many great books that will:

1. Be brutally honest on what it takes to make money on the Net
    2. Actually give you a hype free(hear me, Joe Vitale and others) hand held instructions on being effective using the internet/email to market your business profitably.

My book has been ear-marked, written in, and full of side notes that I may need another copy. This is when you know the book is great and worth your hard earned money.

Thanks for opening my eyes and teaching me what I thought I knew.

Summary: Email Marketing By The Numbers

This is a must read for any marketer who is looking to learn about email marketing / online marketing. The book is filled with marketing tactics for the small business to the enterprise marketer. Real life stories that can be applied to any email marketing campaign.

Summary: Excellent resource for beginning and veteran email marketers

Chris Baggot's Email Marketing by The Numbers is packed full of practical knowledge and real world examples of email marketing that works. Chris has an extensive knowledge of Internet marketing and demonstrates again and again his deep understanding of online tactics to convert prospects into lifelong customers.

Internet marketing is driven by data and data is king. Email Marketing by the Numbers provides the reader with tools to measure results and act accordingly. It teaches database marketing fundamentals that can be used in all marketing endeavors. Highly recommended for both beginning email marketers and Internet marketing veterans.

http://ifile.it/tz8ln2d/0470122455.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/131312822/0470122455.rar

Статус темы:
Закрыта.