looking for real estate portal script - please help

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

fossy

Писатель
Реакции
hi guys,

im looking for this real estate portal cms. Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.
a download is also available under Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
it is a portal software for advertising properties, plots and anything like this. maybe someone has this script.
screenshots are available here: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

a demo is just after an registration availalbe.
is it possible that one of you have it or could share it please?

thanks and regards

mathias

hi guys,

im looking for this real estate portal cms. Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.
anything like this. maybe someone has this script.
is it possible that one of you have it or could share it please?

I think there are nobody users here, who knows german language enough to look or get nulled this script.

You can look such commercial RE scripts (almost similar as misterimmo:(
phpmyrealty.com
realtysoft.pro
irealtysoft.com
and find its shared versions here.

thank you for your advice.

but the system looks very easy to handle. thats why im interested. i've got a login account.

unter Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

you can enter it under "mein immo butler" with the following dates:

username or email: misterimmo
password: immomister

maybe someone could rip it or get it and share it here.
thanks.

thank you for your advice.
It will better if you push "Thanks/Спасибо" button under my message (so you will increase on one unit my reputation on this forum) - It is better than just words, and this is a rule of this forum.

but the system looks very easy to handle. thats why im interested. i've got a login account.
you can enter it under "mein immo butler" with the following dates:
There is no English selection in Mein immo butler section (i think it's from the demo account), so I can't evaluate this demo - sorry :(

maybe someone could rip it or get it and share it here.
thanks.

My opinion you will not find here anybody who will share it only for you (german lang is not popular on this forum).

If you want any realestate script for free, of course you will able to find it here but not only immo script.
There are many others script not complex for handle and very flexible.

There are no manuals about it. You have to be a good programmer which know php,mysql etc very well

or software for me how to evaluate this demo or to rip it from this site?

Also there is no way to rip script from site. Usually shared (nulled) version has maked from full functionality demo versions.

As a solution you will able to try to find here a programmer who can get nulled from demo script (if you have such) especially for you (i think this service will cost about 100-200 usd). But as my opinion it will better to try another scripts which had already nulled.

real estate

Only what You can find is version 1.0.7 - look google.com

have a nice day!

can you send me the link? i found nothing uner mister immo 1.0.7

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху