PhotoSeller или как заработать на продаже фотографий

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем ChemicalForce, 18 июн 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. ChemicalForce

ChemicalForce Постоялец

Регистр.:
    14 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    Кому интересно как зарабоать на продаже фотографий качаем здесь
    http://chemicalforce.narod.ru/photoseller.exe
    Это новая книга, ей дней 50 где-то

Rabinovich и and77st нравится это.
  2. and77st

and77st Постоялец

Регистр.:
    23 апр 2008
    Симпатии:
    а это полная версия ? Просто в некоторых местах пишут "и этому мы вас научим" а сама книжка состоит из одной страницы.
    ЗЫ:для новичков, в целом, познавательно, но подобного рода материал не затруднит найти в инете.

3. ChemicalForce

ChemicalForce Постоялец

Регистр.:
    14 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    Да, это полная версия, Я тоже заметил там таие реплики, научит скорее всего фотошоп.
    Ну эту одну страницу можно было разбить и на несколько, просто так удобно прокруткой одной пользоваться

4. ChemicalForce

ChemicalForce Постоялец

Регистр.:
    14 июн 2008
    Симпатии:
    А вот это уже поинтересней будет, тут более подробно с рассмотрением аспектов.

[​IMG]

Книга известного английского фотографа, автора фундаментальных исследований по всем аспектам фотографии Ли Фроста посвящена искусству создавать коммерческие фотографии и умению выгодно продать их. В книге Фото на продажу. Пособие для фотографов-фрилансеров рассматриваются различные способы продажи фотографий, наиболее популярные жанры и темы. В каждой главе - советы и подсказки, которые помогут добиться долгожданного успеха. Объем книги 19.4 Мб. Формат .pdf

http://lib.kruzzz.com/download/4761/home/digphoto/Photo_Frost.pdf

mdspb, otniel и Slomn нравится это.
  5. buran71

buran71 Читатель

Заблокирован
    Регистр.:
    12 дек 2008
    Симпатии:
    а можна перезалить ссылку??

6. zillot

zillot

Регистр.:
    19 янв 2010
    Симпатии:
  7. veo

veo Постоялец

Регистр.:
    2 апр 2009
    Симпатии:

На трекере нет "PhotoSeller или как заработать на продаже фотографий" и здесь ссылка уже битая. Перезалейте, пожалуйста!

8. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Вот книга по теме на английском.

Digital Stock Photography: How to Shoot and Sell
    By Michal Heron

•Publisher: Allworth Press
    •Number Of Pages: 256
    •Publication Date: 2007-07-10
    •ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1581154844
    •ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781581154849

Product Description:

Digital Stock Photography equips photographers with everything they need to know to create digital stock photos that sell in today’s marketplace. From organizing a shoot to raking in the profits as the pictures sell and sell and sell again, all the steps are here: Capturing digital images, working with scans, digital delivery of images, evaluating equipment, organizing digital files, building an archive, and more. Thirty assignments, designed to reflect the latest trends in photography, provide readers with a blueprint for building a stock collection. Special sections explain how to market, negotiate and quote prices, and manage a business, plus obtaining model releases and protecting copyright.

Summary: digital photography :how to shoot and sell
    Rating: 5

This book is a must read for the first time microstocker.Its full of usefull infomation everything from how to select photos for your submission to how to run your stock company.

Summary: Better Info than Booklet That Came with My Camera!

Digital Stock Photography: How to Shoot and Sell

I originally bought this book to learn more about the business of stock photography, which I did. However, I learned more about digital cameras and how to use them than I did from the manual that came with my camera (I have had SLR and 35 mm cameras for several decades). Sure, the owner's manual said to go online for questions, but when you are out in the field, it's nice to have a reference book to rely on. Also helpful are the types of photos to have in a portfolio, obtaining permission from models and property owners, and what NOT to show in a photo. Excellent book for the novice photographer as well.

Summary: I haven't finish reading it yet....
    Rating: 4

..so I can't really say whether this is a good book or not, but from looking at the table of content, it seems that it covers everything about shooting and selling stock photography. Which is what the title says. So at least it is a complete book. Whether it is up to date with the current state of digital stock photography or not, that might be another issue that I don't know whether this book covers adequately or not. Because I haven't finish reading the book yet.

Summary: Not so fast
    Rating: 4

This book was very informative and well written, but lets you know right off that getting started in stock photography will not be easy, and probably quite expensive. The equipment requirements may prove to be prohibitive for those on a tight budget. Nothing worthwhile in life is easy, and stock photography is no exception.

Summary: An invaluable reference.

Michal Heron has been a successful freelance photographer for over thirty years, not only selling her products to photo agencies but running her own stock business and giving lectures at seminars and workshops around the country. Her DIGITAL STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY packs in the basics of capturing digital images, from working with scans and delivering acceptable product to evaluating equipment, creating releases, handling copyright options and much more. No aspiring professional photographer should be without it: it's an essential key to understanding the routines and demands of the stock photo business, and photography as well as general-interest lending libraries catering to photographers will find it an invaluable reference.

http://rapidshare.com/files/217963308/Digital_Stock_Photography_-_How_to_Shoot_and_Sell.rar

Статус темы:
Закрыта.