[Разное] Killer Tactic To Steal Top Google Positions

Тема в разделе "Софт", создана пользователем white2005, 25 янв 2008.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. white2005

white2005 Создатель

Регистр.:
    14 май 2007
    Симпатии:
    Get My Secret Killer Backlink Strategy That Almost Guarantees Top Google Placement For Your Niche Sites!!

I Got One-Page Website Within 3 Months On The Front Page Of Google For Highly Competitive Keyword Phrase With 194,000,000 Results! - Site Revealed Inside The Report

This strategy is so powerful it will light up a fire under your ass!

This has nothing to do with social bookmarking or exchanging links with others.

This strategy is tested and proven by me to work 98% of the time.

It's very simple to integrate.

Yes, there are some costs involved. About $60 per month. At least for the first 2 months. But why not invest $60 to make $100-$200 per day?

Are You Flipping Websites?? Just imagine what you could sell those sites for if they are making money already!

Of course it's a no-brainer!

The report is only 8 pages long and there is no filler. It simple pure step by step guide to get links the way I do it. Pure GOLD!

If you are struggling to get your niche sites ranked you MUST have this report.

I offer 100% money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Anybody should be able to execute this master plan. It works and it's very simple.

Once you do this once and see the power of it, you will be unstoppable!

So what's the price?

I think everyone in this forum and especially bum marketers should read this! It's critical.

Grab this powerful master plan for only $7. I think it's worth more even though it's only 8 pages.

It will seriously put you on the right track. I gurantee it!

You can purchase resell rights to this as well for only $14. There is no sales letter or ecover, but we all know that if you get your own you will have much better success selling it.

Reseller License Agreement:

[NO] - Can be given away
    [YES] - Can be offered as a bonus (Original product must cost minimum $27)
    [NO] - Can sell resell rights
    [YES] - Can be packed with other bonuses
    [YES] - Can be added to a paid membership site
    [NO] - Can be edited (Do not edit the PDF file)
    [NO] - Can be bundled
    [NO] - Can be sold on Ebay or other auctions sites

- Please do not give it away for free if you purchased the resell rights. You can sell it for whatever price you want.

I think that's fair :)

Pleas do not use the bear icon. There is an automatic delivery so no need for that.

Information
    HTML:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=211836
    Download
    HTML:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/85088770/KillerBacklinkStrategy.pdf

2. DanielR

DanielR Писатель

Регистр.:
    25 дек 2007
    Симпатии:
Статус темы: