[Разное] all my movies 4.4 build 1244

Тема в разделе "Софт", создана пользователем stoian, 19 янв 2008.

Статус темы:
  1. stoian

stoian Прохожие

Organize your movie collection now with All My Movies! Movie collection growing out of control? Getting confused where to search for a movie - among VHS tapes, Video CDs, DVDs or on computer hard-drive? Can't remember which movies have been borrowed and by whom? Get All My Movies and get instant answers to all these questions. All My Movies is an award winning movie database program that stores information about movies - title (both original and adopted for foreign movies), director, year of release, actors, genre, description, type of storage media (VHS, DVD, AVI file, etc.) and so on. Importantly, All My Movies supports data import from internet movie databases, meaning movie production data does not need to be entered manually. Simply enter the name of the movie and the rest is done automatically. Another great perk is an option to capture movie screens for DVDs and AVI files and attach them to the database. Movie data stored with All My Movies can be exported to HTML, MS Excel or plain text files. In addition, the program comes with password-protection options to prevent unauthorized access, and a straightforward loan manager. The program is very easy to use. Movie search is done with Formula 1 speeds; the search can be done by any category - title, genre, actor name, etc.

All My Movies™ is a personal movie database and intended for those who are tired of managing their movie collection manually or using difficult to use software programs. It is an easy to use DVD catalog program. You can use it to catalogue your personal collection of DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, etc... You do not need to type all movie details, All My Movies™ will download all the details from the internet movie database automatically!

All My Movies™ is really a multilingual movie organizer application. It now supports English, Russian, Greek, Dutch, French, Belorussian, Latvian, Polish, Serbian, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Chinese, Slovak and German languages. You can help us to translate it to your native language!

All My Movies™ is the best movie organizer available for a movie collector. Make your own movie catalog today! The program is Vista compatible. You can catalog your Blu-ray and HD DVD discs with All My Movies™ too!

Статус темы: