Модуль Модуль генератора изображений Google WebP 1.6

No!! I explain my error.

I upload the module and install it.
After the module installation it opens automatically the configuration page and the .htaccess file is updated at that time.

As soon as the .htaccess file is updated the site returns error 500 and no longer works

For this I believe it is more a server configuration error.

Probably missing a php extension or an apache module maybe

that's exactly the wrong server setting

I am the same problem.

I have tried to install this module on the PS 1.7.5 on the same hosting space "same user, same php, same configuration" and it work perfectly.

Anyone know why on PS 1.7.5 works and on PS 1.6.1 not work?

Second error on PS 1.6.1. When I unistall the webp module the unistalling not remove the module link on the left sidebar. Module is unistalled but Admin link remaining on left sidebar.

webp.PNG

Hi, May be a conflict with another module ? Test : Activate overloads on your back office ?
if the site is down for an extended period of time, say 6 hours or more, Google might consider error 504 a problem at the site level that needs to be fixed. This can have an impact on your rankings.

Another thing you can do is paste the website into This website will tell you if the site is down or if it is a problem on your side. A tool like this checks the HTTP status code returned by the server. If it is anything other than a 200 "Everything is OK" then it will return an indication down. Sometimes you may see a 504 error if you use a proxy service. This is usually quite rare, especially on the client side. However, one of them could have been put in place without you even knowing it.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Hi, it can come from the server or htaccess ( you activate the debug mode ) ?
webp has a very poor Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся right now. So using webp images would mean:

Последнее редактирование:
На VPS работает нормально, на обычном хостинге почему-то не работает. В Google Chrome отображается webp, в firefox - jpg

• Нравится
Реакции: zen1
try to put that in the htaccess

<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
#Vary: Accept for all the requests to jpeg and png
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\. (Jpe? G | png) $" REQUEST_image
</ IfModule>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# Check if browser supports WebP images
RewriteCond% {HTTP_ACCEPT} image / webp

# Check if WebP replacement image exists
RewriteCond% {DOCUMENT_ROOT} / $ 1.webp -f

# Serve WebP image instead
RewriteRule (. +) \. (Jpe? G | png) $ $ 1.webp [T = image / webp]
</ IfModule>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header append Vary Accept env = REQUEST_image
</ IfModule>

<IfModule mod_mime.c>
AddType image / webp .webp
</ IfModule>

При добавлении новых товаров нет картинки. Нужно каждый раз делать перегенерацию?

Назад
Сверху