Модуль Модуль Advanced Pack 5 v.5.2.5

Тема в разделе "Модули PrestaShop", создана пользователем vitos1401, 9 дек 2018.

Информация :
Приветствую гость, обрати внимание! Темы которые закреплены в разделах, в скором времени будут откреплены. Правила раздела PrestaShop

(Не актуальные темы) Каталоги:Модули PrestaShop 1.7Модули PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6Шаблоны PrestaShop 1.7Шаблоны PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6
(Не актуальные темы) Поиск / Запросы:Модули PrestaShop 1.7Модули PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6Шаблоны PrestaShop 1.7Шаблоны PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6
Полезная информация:Поддержка и помощь c PrestaShopУбираем ПрестаТраст, стучалки и прочую рекламуСовместные покупки модулей и шаблоновПеревод Prestashop и модулей
  1. Freiserk

Freiserk Постоялец

Регистр.:
    17 янв 2019
    Симпатии:
    I've tested it now, in the back office it seems to work fine, but it does not show image settings ...
    In the front office is where it gives an error: SmartyException

Sorry, I thought that this version had the bug fixed.

Pending to look for the correction and share it.

Regards.

tali656 нравится это.
  2. vitos1401

vitos1401

Регистр.:
    3 ноя 2012
    Симпатии:
    Hi! I tested this module today with Prestashop 1.7.5.0. No errors. Works well and the front office and back office. You will need to edit styles. But it's not a problem. image sizes (miniatures and main image) can be changed from the back office - there are settings.
    I had errors in version 5.0.5 ... But in this version (5.2.5) I don’t see any errors.
    In general, everything is fine.

UPD. There are informers: In AdvancedPackCoreClass.php have module_key (in protected function doHttpRequest() )
    How to disable see Here

UPD :
    There are errors in the module. When you click on "View online" (in the admin panel, after saving the goods) - "Page not found".
    If you turn it off and on again, this module cannot find packs (which were created earlier).
    Resetting the module does not help. In general, a lot of mistakes ..

Последнее редактирование: 16 фев 2019
    zen1 и tali656 нравится это.
  3. Freiserk

Freiserk Постоялец

Регистр.:
    17 янв 2019
    Симпатии:
    Hi.

I've been searching and I've seen news of those modifications.
    I'll try if it fits into my theme.

Thanks.

tali656 нравится это.
  4. Prester

Prester

Регистр.:
    25 авг 2015
    Симпатии:
    Is everything OK at checkout? Because I got an error when trying to process a payment with OPC 2.6.6

5. zen1

zen1

Регистр.:
    6 дек 2016
    Симпатии:
    Hi friend, check the numbers of products, the payment, try to uninstall it ? if it works the module is ok

6. Freiserk

Freiserk Постоялец

Регистр.:
    17 янв 2019
    Симпатии:
    I confirm that in a trial store with a migration, from 1.7.4.4 to 1.7.5.0 I have tested version 5.2.5.

With the default theme all the steps have gone right; from the creation of the pack, the adjustment of discounts, to the final purchase process.

I have done the payment process by two methods. First by "cod" and second by bank transfer. The two procedures have gone perfect.

We have the problem in different topics in which we must modify the reference code of the errors.

Последнее редактирование: 16 фев 2019
  7. vitos1401

vitos1401

Регистр.:
    3 ноя 2012
    Симпатии:
    Hi, bro! Yes, you are right - I strongly hurried with my conclusion ..
    There are errors in the module. When you click on "View online" (in the admin panel, after saving the goods) - "Page not found".
    If you turn it off and on again, this module cannot find packs (which were created earlier).
    Resetting the module does not help. In general, a lot of mistakes .. I admit it

zen1 нравится это.
  8. beachdress

beachdress Постоялец

Регистр.:
    22 дек 2016
    Симпатии:
    v5.2.5 works great. Couldn't find any bugs so far. Tried the module on a clean installation.

zen1 нравится это.
  9. zen1

zen1

Регистр.:
    6 дек 2016
    Симпатии:
    This module is not reliable

vitos1401 нравится это.
  10. zen1

zen1

Регистр.:
    6 дек 2016