Модуль Модуль Advanced Pack 5 v.5.2.6

HI Did you test it well? Because no people we proplemes with this module that Bug

I've tested it now, in the back office it seems to work fine, but it does not show image settings ...
In the front office is where it gives an error: SmartyException

Sorry, I thought that this version had the bug fixed.

Pending to look for the correction and share it.

Regards.

HI Did you test it well? Because no people we proplemes with this module that Bug

Hi! I tested this module today with Prestashop 1.7.5.0. No errors. Works well and the front office and back office. You will need to edit styles. But it's not a problem. image sizes (miniatures and main image) can be changed from the back office - there are settings.
I had errors in version 5.0.5 ... But in this version (5.2.5) I don’t see any errors.
In general, everything is fine.

UPD. There are informers: In AdvancedPackCoreClass.php have module_key (in protected function doHttpRequest() )
How to disable see Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

UPD :
There are errors in the module. When you click on "View online" (in the admin panel, after saving the goods) - "Page not found".
If you turn it off and on again, this module cannot find packs (which were created earlier).
Resetting the module does not help. In general, a lot of mistakes ..

Последнее редактирование:
Hi! I tested this module today with Prestashop 1.7.5.0. No errors. Works well and the front office and back office. You will need to edit styles. But it's not a problem. image sizes (miniatures and main image) can be changed from the back office - there are settings.
I had errors in version 5.0.5 ... But in this version (5.2.5) I don’t see any errors.

UPD. There are informers: In AdvancedPackCoreClass.php have module_key (in protected function doHttpRequest() )

Hi.

I've been searching and I've seen news of those modifications.
I'll try if it fits into my theme.

Thanks.

Is everything OK at checkout? Because I got an error when trying to process a payment with OPC 2.6.6

Hi friend, check the numbers of products, the payment, try to uninstall it ? if it works the module is ok

I confirm that in a trial store with a migration, from 1.7.4.4 to 1.7.5.0 I have tested version 5.2.5.

With the default theme all the steps have gone right; from the creation of the pack, the adjustment of discounts, to the final purchase process.

I have done the payment process by two methods. First by "cod" and second by bank transfer. The two procedures have gone perfect.

We have the problem in different topics in which we must modify the reference code of the errors.

Hi friend, check the numbers of products, the payment, try to uninstall it ? if it works the module is ok

Hi, bro! Yes, you are right - I strongly hurried with my conclusion ..
There are errors in the module. When you click on "View online" (in the admin panel, after saving the goods) - "Page not found".
If you turn it off and on again, this module cannot find packs (which were created earlier).
Resetting the module does not help. In general, a lot of mistakes .. I admit it

• Нравится
Реакции: zen1
Hi, bro! Yes, you are right - I strongly hurried with my conclusion ..
Resetting the module does not help. In general, a lot of mistakes .. I admit it

This module is not reliable

without advertising there is a module not bad it is, hsmultiaccessoriespro

Назад
Сверху