AdSense Boy

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

uioe

Создатель
Реакции
* Changed Structure. To make sure no one person knows you build websites automatically, system structure was changed completely in this version. There are no footprints and no one will know what software is used to power your website.
* New Admin Panel. AdSense Money Maker 4 includes new admin panel for fast and simple management of your website. Easy things just got easier.
* Improved AdSense Integration. It's even easier to activate and deactivate your AdSense ads on website, track clicks by channels and more.
* Improved Search Engines Support. You may parse results from more search engines now. AdSense Money Maker 4 includes support for Ask and Live search engines!
* Random Search Engine. You may activate random search engine option for complete optimization now. Software will use random search engines to get content for your website.
* Keyword Density Analyzer. Unlike other website generators, AdSense Money Maker 4 has integrated module to analyze and reduce keyword density on all pages. No more banks in search engines because of too high keyword density - software will take care about this automatically.
* New Templates. 3 completely new templates come with new version. Get high conversion rates using these new, stylish and optimized templates.
* Database Optimization Module. With new database optimization module, this website generator is even faster now. It takes less than a second to generate content now.
* Slow Building Feature. This is an unique feature available on AdSense Money Maker 4. All other tools build all the pages immediately. For example, if you will add 1000 keywords, other tools will create 1000 different pages immediately. This is bad, because search engines will flag your domain as spam. Why? Because it doesn't look natural when new domain gets thousands of pages with new content overnight. AdSense Money Maker is different. It doesn't matter how many keywords you added, software will build only several pages per day. Let's say you added 1000 keywords total. Ssoftware will not create 1000 of pages at the same time. AdSense Money Maker 4 will publish index page only. After few hours it will create some more pages automatically. Next day some more pages will be published again, so search engines will think your website is daily updated by human. How cool is that!?

I still remember the first site I placed Google AdSense on and my first check of $100. It was nice money and I realized it's possible to make much more money using pay per click programs like AdSense by making more websites. I developed some more websites and increased AdSense income month by month. It was really nice to get checks from Google every month, but I had a serious problem – all these websites required daily maintenance and I had no more free time to launch more websites. No new websites = no more money.

Well, some guys will say that thousand of dollars per month (this is how much my AdSense sites were making then) is enough. But I was dreaming about new car and other stuff, so one thousand of dollars wasn't enough for me. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking how to make more AdSense money fast. Several sleepless nights and I got an idea – I just need to automate website building completely. Well, it took about 2 months to create automated website builder for my own use. I told about this noname tool to some friends and they asked to see live demo. This is how all this madness was started – after launching live demo, friends attacked me with questions "Can I get working demo version to be installed on server?", "Are you planning to release this tool to the public?", "Can you sell me beta version?" and similar. Very few webmasters got limited beta version (with some functions disabled) for testing on their own servers. About 2 or 3 months have passed and I was flooded with their emails again – "Man, my AdSense revenue has skyrocketed", "This tool is crazy, you must enable all the functions and sell it to me", "How much do you want for full copy of your tool?" and similar.

Still, I couldn't release it to the public, because tool had no name, was difficult to install and understand (I made it for my own use, remember?). But I realized there must be more people in this world who want to make fast AdSense money using AdSense ready sites and building them automatically. All these people inspired me to make this tool extremely easy to install and use, add unique functions no one other software ever had, integrate the latest technologies for best results, remove non-working techniques (still used by developers of junk software) and more. This is how AdSense Money Maker came to you.

:D :D

Кто нибудь ставил? Какое там лицензионное мыло вбивать нужно?

пока не ставил но знаю что там вроде все звонки убраны,вроде можно и вставлять наверное мыло,там связь с серваком убрана.

пока не ставил но знаю что там вроде все звонки убраны,вроде можно и вставлять наверное мыло,там связь с серваком убрана.

Вставляю своё мыло, инсталит всё ок. После запуска скрипта выдаёт это
We are sorry to inform you that AdSense Money Maker license check has failed and software will NOT work from now. Please check if your license_builder.dat file is uploaded and writeable by server. If you believe this is software error, please contact software publisher at sales@adsenseboy.com

Х.з. попробуй чё нить поделать.Вроде как типы там нормально поставили,никто не жалуется,у всех пашет.
Звонок был в hookclass.inc.php

I still remember the first site I placed Google AdSense on and my first check of $100. nice commercial.
so it work?

wujek
na razie nie wszystkie pliki sa poprawnie dezend i nulled

ale to na pewno dziala

nie probowalem ale wiadomo jak to jest z platymi rzeczam

google sie dowie i poleci

work but need once again check and if something will be wrong nulled

ssry for not all dezend files but license and other are
in one file

wujek
na razie nie wszystkie pliki sa poprawnie dezend i nulled
ale to na pewno dziala
nie probowalem ale wiadomo jak to jest z platymi rzeczam
google sie dowie i poleci
work but need once again check and if something will be wrong nulled
ssry for not all dezend files but license and other are
in one file
szkoda nie masz czgos co dziala?szukam jaksieg os dobrego generatora duzo zaindex stron.

Так работает или нет?
Кстати, на офсайте уже вот что:

Completely new version of AdSense Money Maker released on October 2007

А зачем ссылку потер? Выложи еще раз.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху