Помощь разработка гибридного приложение для PrestaShop

speesa

Постоялец
Реакции
я пытаюсь создать мобильное приложение с использованием ионных или xdev технологий. Кто имеет опыт работы с мобильных приложений (родной или html5) для PrestaShop?

Нашел на просторах интернета, не знаю, когда руки дойдут протестировать, поэтому выложу сюда, может кто пошустрее будет
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

I found it on the Internet, I do not know when my hands will get tested, so I'll post it here, maybe someone will be more fun

There are quite many problems with this. I personally had developers build with this for my site.
If anybody has any problems or questions, let me know.

I found it on the Internet, I do not know when my hands will get tested, so I'll post it here, maybe someone will be more fun

There are quite many problems with this. I personally had developers build with this for my site.
If anybody has any problems or questions, let me know.
Радует то, что такие решения появляются в открытом доступе, и ценник нормальный. А проблемы всегда будут, но исходный код открытый и значит их можно устранить. И не надо вываливать под полтысячу баксов за мобильные приложения, скоро они будут стоить копейки:). Кстати, похожее решение на вордпрессе (поддерживающее мультивендоров) стало у меня без проблем. Значит и на престе можно запилить.

I'm glad that such solutions appear in the public domain, and the price tag is normal. And there will always be problems, but the source code is open and means they can be eliminated. And do not throw out under half a thousand dollars for mobile applications, soon they will cost a penny :). By the way, a similar solution on Wordpress (supporting multi-vendors) became my problem. It means that you can grind on the prest.

Definitely, no doubt about it. I myself have gone with this solution to save the bucks.
Yes its taking time to solve the problems, but in near future i think ill have this sorted.
The only thing with this is that, it is on ionic v1, support for which has stopped a long time back.
So there is no real community now to discuss about the problems!

Назад
Сверху