English Magento Help section

Hi. I've downloaded the One page checkout extension from Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. But how do I get the Google api for the autocomplete address in the one page checkout. Can someone tell me about it?

Is there already Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся extension on here? (PDF extension)

Hi. I've downloaded the One page checkout extension from Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. But how do I get the Google api for the autocomplete address in the one page checkout. Can someone tell me about it?

Is there already Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся extension on here? (PDF extension)
Go to this Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся for the answer.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
I will need to import 12 000 products from Drupal Commerce into Magento 2, I can generate JSON or CSV file with those products, but each of those products have 5 translations how can I best import those products into respective Store Views in Magento 2 ?

I’m using Magento EE 2.1.3. Does anyone knows how to fix the checkout loader screen that won’t disappears. I only see the loading animation but can’t checkout. It keeps loading.

Only visible on the custom template, it’s fine when using the Luma theme.

can you post a screenshot of the console log in chrome developer toolbar, so we can identify the bug
<-------------- добавлено через 99 сек. -------------->

Think this is meant for me? [EDIT]
2v3ovme.png

359zcdu.png

Thnx

Последнее редактирование модератором:
can you post a screenshot of the console log in chrome developer toolbar, so we can identify the bug
<-------------- добавлено через 99 сек. -------------->
I will need to import 12 000 products from Drupal Commerce into Magento 2, I can generate JSON or CSV file with those products, but each of those products have 5 translations how can I best import those products into respective Store Views in Magento 2 ?
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
this can be a good start, I used to import 500.000 product by customize this extension
<-------------- добавлено через 85 сек. -------------->
data migration tools can't migrate data from drupal or other cms, it can help to migrate data from Magento v1
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
you can customize this extension, I used to import 500.000 products by customize it

Назад
Сверху