English Magento Help section

Hi,

I have a question

I use magento mirasvit search ultimate and manadev layer navigation
I have in website 200k simple sku that are options for 50K configurable.
Only configurable products are in search the simple one are - not visible individually

I use an external sphinx server for search and manadev

The problem is that I have between 2-3 s to 8s when I hit search - depends of the terms I am looking for.

Is not too much?

thanks,
Alex
it is. Sphynx gives you the results almost instanlty.
On my website (with 60k configurable sku's) I get results in less then 0.5 second.

Hi
What extension do you use?

this one:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Последнее редактирование модератором:
it is. Sphynx gives you the results almost instanlty.
On my website (with 60k configurable sku's) I get results in less then 0.5 second.
Hi
What extension do you use?
Also in backed when I test speed the response is very quick but in frontend the time need to display the results is long

this one:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
and you have under 1s in frontend? also what magento version you have?

Does anyone knows how to remove some menus from the admin menu. Modules needs to be enabled but I want it to be removed from the menu.

Thnx.

Does anyone knows how to remove some menus from the admin menu. Modules needs to be enabled but I want it to be removed from the menu.

Thnx.

Create configuration file:app/code/local/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/etc/adminhtml.xml

Код:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<config>
<menu>
<xxxxxxxx>
<depends>
<module>HideMe</module> <!-- fake dependance to hide tab -->
</depends>
</xxxxxxx>
</menu>
</config>

Replays the "xxx" with the module you want to hide

Hi, I use social login (3.1) from magestore and recently stop working. Does anybody experienced same problem? If so does anybody solve it?
Update - the problem is just for facebook login
Thanks

I too get an error message. But don't know if this happened resently cause i haven't tested this in a while.

Do you get an error message too from FB?

I do not received any visible error. The behavior is like when a new user acces login page the request for aprovement is displayed but after the user enter the Facebook
credentials no acces is granted and the app code in link is changing randomly.

Hi, I use social login (3.1) from magestore and recently stop working. Does anybody experienced same problem? If so does anybody solve it?
Update - the problem is just for facebook login
Thanks

I too get an error message. But don't know if this happened resently cause i haven't tested this in a while.

Do you get an error message too from FB?

I do not received any visible error. The behavior is like when a new user acces login page the request for aprovement is displayed but after the user enter the Facebook
credentials no acces is granted and the app code in link is changing randomly.

Maybe Fb changed somthing. Gonna look in to this too.

Hi

In case anybody need a solution to that - this worked for me:
replaced ../lib/Facebook/base_facebook.php and ../lib/Facebookv3/base_facebook.php with the file attached
This works for magestore social-login v3.1

Good find, gonna try it as well. Do you know if this version is the last version from Magestore? It seems that this should be fixed by Magestore.

Hi
Maybe Fb changed somthing. Gonna look in to this too.

In case anybody need a solution to that - this worked for me:
replaced ../lib/Facebook/base_facebook.php and ../lib/Facebookv3/base_facebook.php with the file attached
This works for magestore social-login v3.1

Good find, gonna try it as well. Do you know if this version is the last version from Magestore? It seems that this should be fixed by Magestore.
Yes is the last version. They relese a fix. If you have acces to it :) I didn't.

Вложения

• base_facebook.zip
    8,4 KB · Просмотры: 6
Последнее редактирование:
Hi,

I need a script to refresh or flush amasty full page cache by cron. It was one on amasty help forums but I do not find It anymore.

Thanks.

Вложения

• nocache.rar
    294 байт · Просмотры: 8
Назад
Сверху