English Magento Help section

Guys I changed my mind regarding the search. I now use Seach Autocomplete from the Plugin Company and the search is absolutely flying. No subscription plan, just 45 Euro and you get the fastest search possible.
Is this much better then the standard search in Magento? Thinking of trying this one out, but the search on my store is working fine. So only if it improves the search I will buy it.

Thnx

Posting comments, messages and cashing problems.

My problem: I'm using Amasty Full Page Cache and I have this problem:

When a customer submits a review for a product (or asks a question) he can't see a flash message saying "we have received the review".

I know what the reason for that is, but I don't know the solution. Is there a way to make Amasty Full Page Cache empty the cache after the user submits a comment or a question on the product page so he can see the flash message?

Posting comments, messages and cashing problems.

My problem: I'm using Amasty Full Page Cache and I have this problem:

When a customer submits a review for a product (or asks a question) he can't see a flash message saying "we have received the review".

I know what the reason for that is, but I don't know the solution. Is there a way to make Amasty Full Page Cache empty the cache after the user submits a comment or a question on the product page so he can see the flash message?

You can define "hole punch blocks",(isnt cached). It can be defined in amfpc.xml.

Here is the detailed solution:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся - at the bottom - hole punch blocks via Ajax

Hello,
I have been having issues with my template when amasty full page cache is on. For some reason, the header design gets stripped off. See images. Any tips to resolve this would be helpful.
withoutcache.png withcache.png

Hello,
I have been having issues with my template when amasty full page cache is on. For some reason, the header design gets stripped off. See images. Any tips to resolve this would be helpful.
Посмотреть вложение 77819 Посмотреть вложение 77818

I had the same kind of problem! @nagypali saved me! Thank you very much @nagypali !

Just look at the previous posts and you will find the answer. It's a very common problem called "hole punching"

Link: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Hello,
My problem is: i use Ahedworks RMA, and doesnt send mail. I checked the email log, and email sending settings and nothing. Other modules all sending, without problems.
Any ideas would be great

hello, how set different template per category products? Thanks

hello, how set different template per category products?
create Custom Layout Template
perfect "how to do":
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

also can "inject" blocks through Layout update

I'm getting errors with MageWorx Order Management extension v2.2.4
If I filter for example payment methods and select Paypal payment (Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся), I get this error:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'main_table.main_table.payment_method' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `mageworx_ordersgrid_order_grid` AS `main_table` WHERE (`main_table`.`main_table`.`payment_method` = 'paypal_standard') AND (main_table.order_group_id = '0')";i:1;s:7200:"#0 /home/45989-36684.cloudwaysapps.com/cefpmrumvz/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110:( Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)

There is no "payment_method" table in mysql created by that extension, while observer calls it:
case 'payment_method':
if (in_array($column, $listColumns)) {
/** @var MageWorx_OrdersGrid_Model_System_Config_Source_Payment_Methods $sourcePaymentMethods */
$sourcePaymentMethods = Mage::getSingleton('mageworx_ordersgrid/system_config_source_payment_methods');
$block->addColumn('payment_method', array(
'renderer' => 'mageworx_ordersgrid/adminhtml_sales_order_grid_renderer_payment',
'type' => 'options',
'options' => $sourcePaymentMethods->toArray(),
'header' => $helper->__('Payment Method'),
'index' => 'payment_method',
'filter_index' => 'main_table.payment_method',
'align' => 'center'
));
}
break;

This error is also persistant if I choose to filter any other column, example I want to filter by customer email:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'main_table.main_table.customer_email' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `mageworx_ordersgrid_order_grid` AS `main_table` WHERE (`main_table`.`main_table`.`customer_email` LIKE '%samo%') AND (main_table.order_group_id = '0')";i:1;s:7200:"#0 /home/45989-36684.cloudwaysapps.com/cefpmrumvz/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110:( Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)

Any help would be appreciated :)

Назад
Сверху