English Magento Help section

Is there a way to get to the locked content on this board. Maybe if there is a donate section that will let you download certain things after donating.

Thx

Is there a way to get to the locked content on this board. Maybe if there is a donate section that will let you download certain things after donating.

Thx
You should reach out to the content provider directly for that. Not all of them respond, but some do. I once paid a token fee to a provider and he emailed me the plugin I needed.

thank you very much Rahel.
I gave a lookl at AOE_Scheduler, but seems that this extension is compatible with a previous version of magento ( 1.9.0.1 ) and since there are some negative feedback about the latest release (wich , by the way is the one that I'm using , the 1.9.2.4 ) I will try it in a development environment to see what will happen.
most probably to search and add "Mage::log" will be the safest way .
thanks again.
I use that module on my working site, no problem! If you afraid that, try the Lanot scheduler.
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
This one is better than the AOE scheduler, becouse let the system cron, and could be set your own cron too.

I am using AOE_Scheduler and even after updating to 1.9.2.4 it's working as it should.

I am using the mageworx Advanced Product Options extension and the bubbleshop elasticsearch extension.
Do you know how I can use the search extension with the custom options to index them?

I am using AOE_Scheduler and even after updating to 1.9.2.4 it's working as it should.
AOE_Scheduler works great on all latest magento 1.9.x versions - recomended to install it from github and update from time to time (quicker fixed small bugs which found, on Magento connect it a bit outdated all the time)

What do you think about: which one is better in terms of resources, a multi installation, on one server, or one store with multiple store view? Parameters: 6-7 store, and at least 60000 products?

And where is the limit based on the number of visitors and products? It can operate a store with product 100k?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
depends on how many visitors and transactions you have. as a start point I would suggest multiple store view on good stable server with 1-2 gb of memory... nginx

And where is the limit based on the number of visitors and products?
Depends on resources you have... no one will give you exact numbers... When you see site becomes slow and start get more and more errors then you need think about more resources...
It can operate a store with product 100k?
Yes. it can handle even 1 000 000 products. All depends on how popular your site is and how many visitors (read requests to database and php sessions) you have, cached system you use, etc...

bubbleshop elasticsearch better than other instant suggestion search extension, can you advise the best?

It pooks good. But How about Elasticsearch® v4.1.2? Any comments please

Назад
Сверху