[Разное] PHP Designer 2007 Professional v5.5

Тема в разделе "Софт", создана пользователем charz_rock, 21 авг 2007.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. charz_rock

charz_rock Писатель

Регистр.:
    25 мар 2007
    Симпатии:
    dardarlt нравится это.
  2. dardarlt

dardarlt Создатель

Регистр.:
    17 авг 2007
    Симпатии:
    For advanced and expert users I recommend Zend Studio, or pspad, who wants free version.

sameh нравится это.
  3. KARUM

KARUM Прохожие

I can suggest "delphi for php" for expert users. This will be the king of all php developing process as usual. Delphi was easy to use and effective development platform and now there is a way to use Delphi's interface for developing PHP applications. Every developer must to try it.
    :read: Notice that "delphi for php" is distributed by codegear which is a reformed by Borland. It is "Developer Tools Group".

4. dardarlt

dardarlt Создатель

Регистр.:
    17 авг 2007
    Симпатии:
    Did you already tried Zend Studio?

5. KARUM

KARUM Прохожие

Yes i have tried to use it but i didn't used it much. I don't know why. Maybe it has a hard graphical user interface.
    The main issue about the delphi for php is it's object oriented. This is the new face of the php. This is the new vision. Some groups started to develop components for the product. This is so cool. All scripts should be used as component. This will reduce the application development time to a very short time period.
    The app. is still not %100 working. It has to be tested more. But there is a star shining over the sky ;)

6. ArtemZ

ArtemZ Прохожие

This is my every day tool. Its very power and very fast. I reccomend PHPDesigner for all, why write on PHP

7. animaz

animaz Писатель

Регистр.:
    11 июл 2007
    Симпатии:
    Did you guys try CodeCharge Studio? This seems to be an all-in one solution.

8. seoedguru

seoedguru Писатель

Регистр.:
    3 сен 2007
    Симпатии:
    This is the one application that I can really recommend. Since I started using it, my understanding and love for coding had no boundaries. I just fire it up and code just for the sake of coding. Thanks for sharing.

9. Ranma-kun

Ranma-kun Писатель

Регистр.:
    18 июл 2007
    Симпатии:
    If you are an expert user you'll probably try PhpEclipse (if you come froma java/c++ background) or ZendStudio( a commercial equivalent, not any better though, lacks the extendability of PHPEclipse).
    Delphi4PHP is a RAD IDE, it's not ment for expert, it's ment for people who want to develop php applications verry fast with the least effort as possible, it's a drag and drop approach.

10. fairy_long_nose

fairy_long_nose Прохожие

Zend Studio is the best tool for developing php scripts, but very hard for for weak PC's. :confused:
    My choice for this time PHP designer 2007.
    10x :)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.