[Базы для каталогов] У меня есть сценарий Eicra.com Авто Закодированное

Asm0deus

Постоялец
Реакции
Я эту версию авто скрипт закодирован IonCube но если у кого-то есть талант, чтобы декодировать скрипт пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной

Это сообщение переведена на Google :confused:

hi, i've just looked at their (eicra) another script, i believe they are all the same, based on eicra cms written in zend framework, and all ioncube encoded.
so i would bet encoding is the same.
and having had a first glimpse, it looks like it might be decoded and nulled (there are whole lot of backlinks in the script, won't be possible to use it without nulling).
personally for me it would be interesting to check out their b2b script, if you happen to have it, drop me a line here, and i would try to sanitize it.
alternatively could be done as a paid assignment.

I have the auto scrip,real estate and PHPHolydays 2.9.2 all decoded and nulled

I have the auto scrip,real estate and PHPHolydays 2.9.2 all decoded and nulled

can you prove it?
i really doubt that.
these scripts you are talking about are all publicly available now, they all claimed to be nulled, but they are not.
first of, they are all ioncube encoded.
next, they are full of back links to the developer (which you can not remove as they are under ioncube).
true, they are nulled in a sense: they don't ask for license when being installed.
but this is not a complete null.
you are left out to all kind of risks being prosecuted for illegal use of the script.
good luck!

Absolutely agree with that for versions under v2.10 ... All new versions have new way for licensing and so far i got only one real and proper nulled version from narciszu. Abot ioncube encoded, yes...all are ioncube encoded, but with proper decoder, everything can be done. I hope you agree with that :)

Sometimes not need to have good decoder. In some cases exist posibility to obtain original source code - before Ioncube encoding.
Anyway, for all Eicra scripts I have nulled version. And not only nulled license ask when being installed. I did much more. I eliminated a lot of backcalls from DB and another few encoded (or not) files.
Version 2.9.5 that I posted in some places is only the begining. Last version was nulled much much better.

Назад
Сверху