Информация Store Manager for Prestashop

Ciao, vorrei avere l'aiuto di qualcuno. Ho contattato Cybergod e ho chiesto di ricevere la versione 2.44.
Non ha i soldi per mandargli "GRAZIE" e ricevere il pacco. Non so nemmeno come usare bitcoin. Qualcuno lo conosce? È possibile avere un altro sistema per dirgli "GRAZIE"?

Hello, I would like to have help from someone. I contacted Cybergod and asked to receive version 2.44.
He doesn't have Paypal and I don't know how to do it to tell him "THANKS" and receive the package. I don't even know how to use bitcoins.
Does anyone know him? Is it possible to have any other system to tell him "THANK YOU"?
Salve. Force Yandex Money or PayPal?

Ребята, все понимаем, что стоимость программы для начинающих магазинов постсоветского пространства просто космическая. По этому:
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Нет доступа. Подскажи, как попасть в складчину?

Hi, is it possible someone, upload the new trial version v.2.47.0.2071?
I can't download any new trial versions, thanks.

Previously, we were helped by Parus. He posted new versions of the program, but for a long time I do not see him on the forum. Also I will be grateful to someone who will post the latest full version of the installer.

Hi everyone, I'd like help from those who use StoreManager massively.
When you update the catalog via Bridge and send over 1000 new products, everything gets stuck and this error comes:

1213; Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

You have an idea of how you can solve it.
Thanks to all

вышло два новых обновления
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.2.47.0.2071 – Improved Product Combinations Generation, Minor Application Fixes
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.2.46.0.2053 – New Combinations Update Wizard, Minor Application Fix
Наконец -"комбинации продуктов PrestaShop можно обновить с помощью специального мастера обновления комбинаций"
New-Update-Combinations-Wizard-in-Store-Manager-For-PrestaShop-1.png

• Нравится
Реакции: Sip
Назад
Сверху