Информация Store Manager for Prestashop

Can someone post latest Store manager for prestashop v2.38.0.1857 full installer? i can't download it from their site, because it says my trial period is over and can't download new versions.
Thanks
<-------------- добавлено через 2486 сек. -------------->
i have the necessary php files to make it work again, but can't download the full installer (or use the webinstaller), because my trial period is finished and i can't use a new email account to create a new trial period. But with the full installer i can make it work the new version instead the "old" 2.36 version i'm using now.

Мне нужен модуль Automated Product Import / Export
У кого есть?

Кто-нибудь подскажет что за ошибка Checksums are different при отправке данных? Раньше не было
<-------------- добавлено через 1261 сек. -------------->
Кто-нибудь подскажет что за ошибка Checksums are different при отправке данных? Раньше не было

Уже разобрался - место на диске кончилось...

Hello I do not speak Russian it is hard to search in forum, what is newest cracked working version of store manager in this forum?

Configuring the connection The process is correct until it is time to enter the URL of the web page, .... and I do not recognize it

Ciao a tutti, guardo disperatamente per una versione di StoreManager dopo le 2.28 già guarite e complete. Anche qualcuno sa spiegare come possono fare per curare le versioni stesse? Grazie ...

i used store commander before it become commersial. does this module do the same job?

Virtually yes.
Can I try your Store Commander?

Hi, can someone share the full installer (instead of only web installer) for the new Store Manager for PrestaShop v.2.40.0.1883?
thanks

Назад
Сверху