Информация Store Manager for Prestashop

Latest version is 2.29. And not working with serial key

Yes, eMagicOne did some changes in version 2.20 or 2.21 don't know witch the latest build this key would work with. Just have to install and see what happens.
I have seen a very nice solution to this on Store Manager for Magento, where a fake license server is set up with php that always gives a correct answer to the
Store Manager client.

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся please put the link to the full installer latest version at hide here in the forum.
Thx

not have full installer. i just install trial exe from web site of emagicone.. but i not put trial key.i put full license. and not working

Yes, eMagicOne did some changes in version 2.20 or 2.21 don't know witch the latest build this key would work with. Just have to install and see what happens.
I have seen a very nice solution to this on Store Manager for Magento, where a fake license server is set up with php that always gives a correct answer to the
Store Manager client.

where is the fake license server php ??
maybe it work with presta manager too

Последнее редактирование:
where is the fake license server php ??
maybe it work with presta manager too

PM me and I can send you the files and explain how to set it up, This was grabbed from a US site that is shut down, TemplateP2P. I can't find the copy of the thread from that site. But I have the php files and config on my webserver.

Есть лицензионная версия pro, но устаревшая, свои полгода обновлялась, срок истек, скачивать новые не дает. Что будет, если скачать одну из последних версий (например, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся) и попытаться установить свой ключ?

Есть лицензионная версия pro, но устаревшая, свои полгода обновлялась, срок истек, скачивать новые не дает. Что будет, если скачать одну из последних версий (например, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся) и попытаться установить свой ключ?
Работать будет, я сам так и делаю.
Главное - качай версию pro, если ключ pro, иначе не примет ключ.

Последнее редактирование:
вышло обновление
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.
заявлена поддержка PrestaShop v.1.7
исправления
Fixes:
Previously there occurred the error when restoring backup on local database. It has been fixed.
Incorrect filenames were recorded to database in the process of virtual product import. The problem has been fixed in this Store Manager for PrestaShop version.
Carriers are now edited correctly at stores that have multiple shops or multiple languages enabled.
Previously there occurred the error if Cyrillic symbols were used in product search form. The issue has been resolved and search works properly now.
Now "@" symbol is removed from carrier URL when this URL is inserted to email templated via macro.
Now data are recorded to ps_order_invoice, ps_order_payment tables when orders are updated from Store Manager application.
If some product details are updated from Store Manager, Update Date is changed correctly.
если есть дистр prestashop-manager-full-setup-professional-2.29.1.1683 просьба выложить

если есть дистр prestashop-manager-full-setup-professional-2.29.1.1683 просьба выложить
C радостью приму просто упакованую в архив папку с установленной последней версией программы, можно и в личку. Зарание благодарю откликнувшегося. :)

крайняя версия... 2.29.1.1683
ну кому нужно

Сразу предупреждаю!
то что выше это не ломаная версия! Это просто инсталятор
кому нужна ломаная пишите Киберу
последняя ломаная это 2.15 - с багами по работе с изображениями но рабочая
или как вариант ищите версии линейки 2.17 они еще вроде работали если заглушить файрволом нужные адреса

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Назад
Сверху