Скрипт Модули activeCollab

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Time Reports Plus 3.2.1

Time Reports Plus uses your existing Time Reports and lets you summarize them by Project, Person, Date or Billing Status. You can select up to three of these parameters and can also see sub totals at each level. You can select multiple time records and batch update them right from the reports screen. There is no new icon to click or new page to go to. Time Reports Plus automagically enhances current time reporting screens – both at project level and globally.

Посмотреть вложение 46425

Страница продажи:

Скачать:

Hello Шумадан,

I tried to use this module with 3.2.12 and was installed successfully without any error but it isnt getting loaded when I go to Reports & Filters and click on it.

It ends up with an error of "Failed to load page. Please try again later"

I am not sure if it is compatibility issue or so but it would be a great help if you can help us with any fix on it.

Thanks,
Vik

can we do a group buy for easy CRM module?

Hello Шумадан,

I tried to use this module with 3.2.12 and was installed successfully without any error but it isnt getting loaded when I go to Reports & Filters and click on it.

It ends up with an error of "Failed to load page. Please try again later"

I am not sure if it is compatibility issue or so but it would be a great help if you can help us with any fix on it.

Thanks,
Vik
enable logging (i've explained how to do that in collab topic) and see what is in logs, you can drop me a message with an error or with an entire log (archived)

Just got upgraded to 3.3.6 but below mod doesn't work even after adding signature file.

- Planning Module
- Task Plus
- Report Module
- Chat
- Bespoke
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся & Alex: Any Idea on this one?

you'll need to get an updated versions of modules ;)

Thanks for the info Шумадан... :)

If you have can you please share it here. It will be a great help. :)

углюк, няма-няма! файлз.энмэ бадуга бука! :crazy::att:
вот вам

как минимум на 3.2.14 почти всё работало или кое-что могло требовать минимального напильника :smmne:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху