Скрипт двиг аукциона iLance v3.2(клон eBay)

So in order to get this code working we need a dump or the install XML file for this module. U can not get this working withouth an SQL dump or a XML file. It is missing a lot of database parameters.

Можно ли держать данный скрипт на обычном хостинге? Или для него нужен VDS?

Можно ли держать данный скрипт на обычном хостинге? Или для него нужен VDS?
Незнаю. Вы представляете себе ebay на виртуальном хостинге? )) Лично я нет. А так, чтобы посмотреть можно и на обычном )

So here is the SQL file for the Stores.zip Mod. Sorry I had to generate it from the code so it took me like 5 hours to find all the fields.Sorry I did not have the original database dump. In any case just upload the stores.zip and the database file from here. However I still cant figure out how to enable the module. I still get module disable. So if anybody figures it out. Please let me know.

Sorry for not writing in russian I am from the us, and I do not speak russian. But you guys have a kick a$$ forum and I figured I would be some help here.
I'll it try tomorrow and when installed write answer. Thanks. You have any module for ilance?
With what code you got to dump the store sql module? You have full SQL base ilance?

If you fallow the instructions the SQL will be loaded the Store is the module + the Store SQL update. So first you have to install the first file and then upload the store plus SQL. However I am still missing something because the store.php is reporting Module Not Enabled. Not sure how to enable it. We need the Store install XML file. I can not find that anywhere.

If you fallow the instructions the SQL will be loaded the Store is the module + the Store SQL update. So first you have to install the first file and then upload the store plus SQL. However I am still missing something because the store.php is reporting Module Not Enabled. Not sure how to enable it. We need the Store install XML file. I can not find that anywhere.
I install you ILance Version. It this script have two error in sql query. I install you store and i see what script not working. I need dump two tables: ilance_modeles and ilance_modules_group. And i think this module can be work.

Покупать его точно нет смысла, разрабы на самом деле индусы и этим думаю много сказано...))))

Единственное, что удерживает от использования - отсутствие русских платежных систем. Есть у кого-нибудь мысли на этот счет? Возможно, у кого-то есть готовые решения?

The script looks good and yes we need a dump of tables: ilance_modeles and ilance_modules_group

However this code is terible to change. Everything is a nightmare to modify.

A new payment module should not be that hard to add. All the payment modules are in the SQL.

I am stuck and hoping that somebody can find the Stores module SQL or XML to install it.

Единственное, что удерживает от использования - отсутствие русских платежных систем. Есть у кого-нибудь мысли на этот счет? Возможно, у кого-то есть готовые решения?
Когда есть руки и чуть-чуть знаний программирования(либо все это заменить деньгами - ненужное вычеркнуть) можно горы свернуть, тем более системы оплаты добавить. Я бы Вас понял если бы код был закодирован, а так он исходный. И все равно если будете его использовать потом придется платить за лицензию. Обычно после раскрутки сайта приходит письмо хостеру - закрыть сайт - если нет лицензии. И кстати, я общался с разработчиками - они готовы писать платежные гейтвеи под русские системмы, конечно, если у них купить скрипт)

Назад
Сверху