Скрипт двиг аукциона iLance v3.2(клон eBay)

Я установил. Без демо данных - тяжело сравнить. Еще и сайт ilance.com лежит и админы не отвечают - после первого запуска показалось, что чего-то не хватает. И еще - кто-то на русский пытался переводить? После создания языка клонированного с английского я делаю перевод. После сохранения языка и выборе по умолчанию - валится страница настройки языка - где - то ошибка (в админке)

И еще одно но - скрипт голый - в нем нет ни одного модуля. А без Store модуля он никому не нужен
-----
Русский язык нормально работает если напрямую редактировать английский - тогда без багов.

I agree no with no Stores this script is useless, but good share. Thank you

I dont think they updated the change log. I have 3.1.8 and it is not in the change log but the 3.2.0 has a lot of the facebook connect and all, so it is what we actually need.

y are some link hidden and ask for a minimum amount of post? i found this forum because of this post, however there is no way for me to actually download and talk about the script because i cant see the link, I guess ill go around and try to figure out if i can help other people with questions till i reach 10 posts.

Дайте демо где поглядеть. Официальное Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся лежит. И откуда v3.2 если в Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся 3.1.7 последнее.

Да, кстати, там 3.1.8

I have found Ilance 3.2 + Shops. I will post once i get it confirmed working. = )))

So here is the SQL file for the Stores.zip Mod. Sorry I had to generate it from the code so it took me like 5 hours to find all the fields.Sorry I did not have the original database dump. In any case just upload the stores.zip and the database file from here. However I still cant figure out how to enable the module. I still get module disable. So if anybody figures it out. Please let me know.

Sorry for not writing in russian I am from the us, and I do not speak russian. But you guys have a kick a$$ forum and I figured I would be some help here.

Вложения

• clear.zip
    1,8 KB · Просмотры: 39
Назад
Сверху