• DONATE to NULLED!
    Вы можете помочь Форуму и команде, поддержать финансово.
    starwanderer - модератор этого раздела будет Вам благодарен!

Помощь Плагин Presspipes

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

4erepaha13

Полезный
Реакции
Что за зверь этот плагин Presspipes за 15$?

Описание традиционно -
"The Ultimate Automatic Authority Backlinks Wordpress Plugin"
и фигурирует некая супертехнология Pixelpipe.

• Заблокирован
Очередной "all in one seo" аналогичный плагин
Пошарил по закрытым форумам нет нигде пока.
Остается ждать пока появится чтоб попробовать его на практике

Плагин - кроспостинг ваших постов через сервис , посмотрите описание этого сервиса и все поймете.
Плюс плагина, может использовать несколько акков этого сервиса.

The Ultimate Automatic Authority Backlinks Wordpress Plugin [PressPipes]

Using the Power of WordPress and a service called Pixelpipe we have developed a powerful plugin that is going to give awesome backlinks to where ever you want.
We are not talking about some little known PR2 Article directories and having to dream/come up with a 500-800 word article. We are talking about placing your links on High Authority Websites with just a simple post!
And get this, no captcha solving needed! This is great cause it will save you lotsa time and money.

Introducing...
The plugin is not pretty, but it is powerful. We can make it pretty if you like and charge extra. Hey, we can even send you a picture of the box. Did you know you actually don’t get the box for free, it is an upgrade. I designed it myself. You can tell?…Bummer.

Please Don't Buy My Plugin;
If you are easily offended or can’t take a joke (WARNING: may or may not actually be funny)
If you are a SEO guru and part of the illuminati
If you are my competition or a spammer
If you are going to ask me complicated questions and whinge and moan about nofollow/dofollow, PR on page, duplicate content, Google KungFu Panda or other such stuff
Phew…..have I offended you yet?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху