My web-design

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
This webdesign, is not bad, but it is no so good... cause it's out of air, out of illustrations, typical american design, it is good 4 americans :) That's all i have to say.

Nice design

It looks nice to me.

Nice clean and simple design. Colors and waves give it a nice sandy holiday feel, and i really like the look of the red and purple boxes with rounded corners.
Good work! :ay:

Good, but not exclusive either unqiue .. feel I saw something bfr!!! but it was great effort.

• Автор темы
  • Заблокирован
Hello,
I made this webdesign for a Holliday rental site.
And I wanted to share with you people so you can give your opinion about it! Cause would to hear from people what I did good and what I didn't.
view my design here: img385.imageshack.us/img385/8783/amelanddesign2mdcopywj0.jpg
you need to type h ttp:// at your self, because I am not allowed to put links in my post besides this is my first post!
Gr,
Markos

------- edit -----------

The design is now ready, this what it became:

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

I know there are a lot of modifications due the first design as showing from above.
But this is what the people like, where I made this design for.

согласен - цвета просто отстой!

Looks quite nice as far as I can tell. I don't know the language, but the navigation too seems to be Ok.

As for the exclusiveness and all - well, it's really difficult to make something really unique today; it's a bit too costly and thus quite unnecessary, except for some really rare cases.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху