• DONATE to NULLED!
    Вы можете помочь Форуму и команде, поддержать финансово.
    starwanderer - модератор этого раздела будет Вам благодарен!

Плагин WPamaniche V2.5

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

solidwar

Создатель
Реакции
“Create Stunning Looking Affiliate Sites in Just Minutes”

Did you ever heared of the writer of the Super Affiliate Handbook, Rosalind Gardner? This is what she says on her blog about Amaniche

I just released version 2.7 of the successfull Amaniche Plugin and as a big thank you to the warrior community I keep this offer live.

Features of the Amaniche Plugin
  • Add Amazon Products as real wordpress posts
  • Option for droplets (insert Amazon product data to an existing post
  • Add eBay auctions either as stand alone or in combination with Amazon product
  • Layout selector but also Advanced layout section to modify layout
  • Abbilty to add spinned text with use of Amazon product attributes
  • creates on the fly menu modules
  • refine search by category or price range
  • Works with every Amazon country
  • Forum in the member area
  • Videos with explenations
  • Life time free updates

What's new in this release?
Abbility To Spin Content in Combination with attributes.

Let me give you an example. First you prepare a sentance that will be your basis. It would look something like this

{This|The|A|The best} new {photocamera|camera} {from|made by|created by|manufactored by|which is made by} [brand] has {a great number of|many|so much|to much to tell} features. {One of|To name just one|The biggest|The thing that I liked} {is|was} the [megapixels] megapixels.

You set the options how Amaniche should act on it. Should it above the normal description, below or even instead of the description and you can even say to only work on certain categories. You can add several spinning rules so you can change the text variations if you like per category. When adding the posts the spin part will kick into action and produce from the above spin ready sentence unique sentences like

• This new camera made by Sony has so much features. The thing that I liked was the 10 megapxels
  • A new photocamera created by Sony has a great number of features. To name one is the 10 megapixels
  • The new camera which is made by Sony hasso many features. To name just one is the 10 megapixels
  • etcetcetc

Даю время на переоформление топика в соответствии с правилами раздела.

Правила раздера Wordpress:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Правила оформления топиков в разделе Wordpress:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

В противном случае топик удаляю, а вас отправляю в бан на неделю.

С уважением,
BadMotherFucker.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху