Custom URL for Google mail

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Geootsu

Создатель
Реакции
Issue Description: I have configured the email service for my domain to work with google mail, it works just fine.
1.At the first level I was accessing the email service at Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
2.Than I have configured a subdomain from my hosting service "m.domain.com" to point to ghs.google.com and I have changed the cname records for the subdomain, it is just works fine, now when I open "m.mydomain.com" i am getting redirected to Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
The problem is: the proxy server from work has rules to interdict accessing the free mail services (for security reasons, still the accessing the mail for the ), until I was moved my mail service to google services I had no problems because my domain name is was not on free mail service and I was able to access the email at the address mail.domain.com. Unfortunately changing the custom url of the email service on google apps works only as a redirect, and if even I don`t have the interdiction to open the m.domain.com through the proxy server, after detection of the redirection to Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.... I am blocked. Excluding the blocking of the mail.google.com from the proxy server rules is not possible because other people will be able to access the interdicted service.
My question is: is it possible to make a custom url like mail.domain.com that will poin to configured google mail serivce for my domain like Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся , without redirection? It would be fine for me if it would be done with subdomains, htaccess, cnames, or other hosting based services, I just have to know how to do that.

Вопрос решен радикальным способом: смена работы :)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху