[Поиск] Ищу любые материалы от Ted Nicholas

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем morfey2005, 24 янв 2010.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Ищу любые материалы от Ted Nicholas

Сайт автора:
    http://www.tednicholas.com/products.htm

В данной теме предлагаю размещать ссылки на материалы указанного автора

2. mortu

mortu

Регистр.:
    11 авг 2007
    Симпатии:
    вот здесь есть ссылка на материалы

ildar343 и morfey2005 нравится это.
  3. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Спасибо, я эти материалы скачал и ищу другие не менее интересные.:)

4. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    The Complete Guide to Consulting Success
    By Howard L. Shenson, Ted Nicholas

•Publisher: Dearborn Trade
    •Number Of Pages: 243
    •Publication Date: 1997-01
    •ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1574100556
    •ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781574100556

Product Description:

Corporate downsizing and outsourcing have created tremendous opportunities for millions of professionals to own and manage their own businesses. With the explosion of inexpensive home office technology, it is easier than ever to set up shop. For those about to take the plunge as consultants, the newly revised edition of this popular guide shows how to make the leap successfully.

Summary: A Solid Consulting Guide
    Rating: 4

This is the first book I bought on the subject of consulting and it served as a reliable guide in taking my first steps when I finally left my former job to launch my practice.

It covers all the basics, including how to review and develop your skills inventory, identify and exploit consulting opportunities, sell and market your services etc. Of particular value from my point of view are the chapters on low cost/no cost marketing.

Summary: I have made so many mistakes in the past, but no more!
    Rating: 5

I have read other consulting how-to guides, but this one really puts me on the path of more satisfied customers and greater profits. Besides going over contracts, it covers useful elements for websites, strategic marketing plans, and even provides methods to market your services (with examples too)! I should have bought this book when I have my first consulting gig in 1992 it would have saved me thousands.

If you can't afford this book right now, get a used copy while they are available, go to the library, but what every you do get this book. Consider that my free advice to consultants, if you would like to discuss this further, consultations are available.

Summary: solid info that you need and cant find elsewhere

shenson was the consultants consultant

this book tells you how to do it but also gives you the metrics you need to make sure that you do it right

this was the first full coverage consulting book. there was a groundbreaking one some years earlier by another author but it did not cover as many considerations nor give any solid numbers.

this book covers all the aspects you need to be successful. if it does nothing more than keep you from charging too little then it was worth the price.

i have used the advice when i was a consultant and found that it works.

if you have an interest in being an independent consultant you must read it. if you are only a contract employee you could still gain by reading it.

ted nicholas is a master marketer and his inputs strengthen a book taht was already the best. . .

Summary: Indispensable for new and experienced consultants

Generally IT consultants do not have extensive marketing experience. This books provides excellent insights to indirect marketing techniques that work. Consultants, IT consultants in particular, will derive keen marketing insights from this book. The book is written in an easy-to-read style and structured very well. When bulleted items are presented, they are immediately followed by an explanation, one for each item.

Summary: Great Resource
    Rating: 3

This book is a great resource. The author covers everyhing from small details to larger issues. This book is a good resource for people wanting to become a consultant or who are already consulting.

Скачать:

http://www.multiupload.com/IW1MAQODLV

ildar343 нравится это.
  5. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    The Complete Guide to Nonprofit Corporations/Step-By-Step Guidelines, Procedures and Forms to Maintain a Nonprofit Corporation
    By Ted Nicholas

•Publisher: Dearborn Financial Publishing
    •Number Of Pages: 248
    •Publication Date: 1993-09
    •ISBN-10 / ASIN: 079310615X
    •ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780793106158
    •Binding: Paperback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Great Start, But Far From Complete
    Rating: 3

This book is a good starting point for anyone considering forming a non-profit. It outlines the pros and cons of incorporation, and takes the mystery out of the incorporation process. The sample letters of incorporation, bylaws, and organizational meeting minutes were very helpful. But don't buy the book expecting it to be your only resource.

The book focuses almost exclusively on incorporating in Deleware. Although any organization can incorporate in Deleware - with possible advantages - it is worth researching the laws in your own state. You may be able to obtain the same advantages, with far less paperwork.

The most disappointing aspect of this book was that, despite the advertising on the cover, it has not been "newly revised" since 1993. The IRS forms, filing fees, and registered agent services are out of date.

Finall, I was disappointed to find that, because of its age, no internet resources are listed in the book, a serious drawback considering that all of the forms and instructions I needed were available from the IRS and State of California websites.

Overall, I found the book to be worth its price, but in this fast-changing world, it is in serious need of a "new" new revision.

Summary: A GOOD START BUT.....

I have read this book and I will tell you, it is a very GOOD START but I was very disappointed that it didn't list a vast sort of agencies nationwide. I Live in Illinois and the information is basically for Delaware. This is why I only gave it 4 stars. You still have to do some research on your own but you definitely get your feet wet if you know what I mean. Buy this book to get you started and keep it to go back to when things get a little bit shaky from time to time. The tax forms part was very impressive..actual sample forms,addresses,etc.This book helped eliminate a lot of my worries and red tape. Good luck to all of you Non-Profiters and God BLESS!

Summary: Excellent guide

Very interseting, informative, and quick reading. Gives you a vast amount of information to successfully start a non proft corporation through filliing of your certificate of incorporation.
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/af08b37/n/The_Complete_Guide_to_Nonprofit_Corporations.rar

ildar343 нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.