[На английском] book-How to Make Money with YouTube: Earn Cash, Market Yourself, Reach Your Customers

Тема в разделе "Материалы по SEO", создана пользователем morfey2005, 15 янв 2010.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    How to Make Money with YouTube: Earn Cash, Market Yourself, Reach Your Customers, and Grow Your Business on the World's Most Popular Video-Sharing Site (How to Make . . .)
    By Brad Schepp, Debra Schepp

* Publisher: McGraw-Hill
    * Number Of Pages: 240
    * Publication Date: 2009-04-23
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0071621369
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780071621366

Product Description:

“How Can I Profit from YouTube®?”

Ever since its creation in 2005 the video-sharing phenomenon has been newsworthy not only for videos: users were making media appearances about how they parlayed their hobbies into six-figure incomes, but they’ve been tight-lipped when it comes to their secrets.

Luckily, e-commerce experts Brad and Debra Schepp have written this complete guide to using YouTube for fun and profit. By the time you're done with this book, you'll know everything there is to know about:

* Planning, creating, and sharing your own videos that "don't suck"
    * What makes a video go viral
    * Harnessing YouTube's power for branding, advertising, and fundraising

Inside you’ll find real-life YouTube success stories-—from video makers who used the site to launch successful consulting businesses to a company’s humorous “Will It Blend?” videos that brought thousands of new customers to its Web site.

Summary: The MUST READ for YouTube Enthusiasts!
    Rating: 5

The essential guide for anyone who is contemplating marketing on YouTube. Brad and Deb Schepp walk you through the entire process and along the way, you will meet many interesting people, who are making money on YouTube.

Whether you plan to use YouTube for fun or profit, this book is a MUST HAVE! You will meet others who have already begun their journey and who share success stories and what to do and what not to do, so you can avoid the common pitfalls. In order to make money, you will need to do more than just film a short video and upload it to YouTube and this book provides the perfect road map to your success.

One of the first things you'll need to do is figure out what type of video you want to make and then come up with a storyline. Should you use YouTube to publicize your resume or for college admission essay? The answers are in the book. Learn how to research the marketplace and set goals for yourself. There is a very good section that describes the options available for video editing, which is very important.

Want to know which type of video will work best and how to track statistics? You will learn all about the free tools available and how the YouTube Community can help. Learn about YouTube's partner program that is pretty much a mystery, but if you hit the big-time, it is definitely something you want to be a part of.

Ever heard of the terms "Seeding" and "Fueling?" They are very important and you will learn exactly how to do both and hopefully, make your video go viral.

As we all know, YouTube is not the only game in town, but definitely the main attraction. Brad and Deb walk you through many of the other video-sharing sites that are available and discuss the pros and cons of each. You may want to check out one of the niche sites that I never knew existed.

To sum it all up, your goal is to be a pair of red mittens in the midst of the huge snow storm, better known as YouTube. Your video needs to stand out amongst all others and Brad and Deb Schepp have done an amazing job of researching everything you need to accomplish that goal with "How To Make Money With YouTube." They do an excellent job of walking you through the entire process, step-by-step and having lots of fun along the way.

Read the book, come up with a plan, grab your video camera and I'll see you on YouTube!

Summary: How to make Money with YouTube/Brad and Debra Schepp
    Rating: 5

Every once in a while a book comes along like "How to Make Money with YouTube" that's not only informative, but specific, enlightening and gives you the how-tos in making money. The title of this book caught my attention immediately because I had a strong desire to learn new and competitive methods marketing the products and company I represent. YouTube offers this opportunity, however, Brad and Debra showed me how to use YouTube and at a very low cost through their thought-provoking book. During this economic recession I've been looking for new, inventive ways to increase business and income. This book is relevant for our current economic times. Knowing how to make money with YouTube can be fun while working! There is nothing better than showing a product or service visually. I highly recommend this book to individuals of all ages looking for a fun and entertaining way to produce more income. Gene R., International Marketing Director

http://ifile.it/cfvm4o2/0071621369.rar
    или
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PF0USJGS

2. Rodjer07

Rodjer07 Создатель

Регистр.:
    18 дек 2008
    Симпатии:
    Всё проще прочитать этот материал можно здесь (качество хорошее читать удобно)
    http://books.google.lv/books?id=cWRNKa_8nL0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=How+to+Make+Money+with+YouTube:+Earn+Cash,+Market+Yourself,+Reach+Your+Customers,+and+Grow+Your+Business+on+the+World's+Most+Popular+Video-Sharing+Site+(How+to+Make+.+.+.)+By+Brad+Schepp,+Debra+Schepp&source=bl&ots=kjyrqr_-Vp&sig=qZra6MJCVOrfTF2rBQgcuXSBYtU&hl=ru&ei=2sRWS8eTMomy4QbFjr3BAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

3. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Не вижу смысла чтобы читать через google книги, когда есть электронная книга в pdf:
    • Во-первых не все страницы
    • Во-вторых сканы(текст не распознан)
    • В-третьих нельзя читать без инета

Статус темы:
Закрыта.