[Услуги] Переводы, сочинения и научные статьи на английском и французских языках

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

dragonstyle

Читатель
Заблокирован
Реакции
  • Автор темы
  • Заблокирован
Работаю с текстами на английском и французском языках.

Английский язык - любого уровня сложности:
Перевод художественных, технических и научных текстов с английского на русский и с русского на английский. Сочинения, статьи, стихотворения.

Французский - художественные тексты, перевод с французского на русский. Сочинения на французском языке.

Мой E-mail: transcendent@pochta.ru (мыло моего кента, в общем кто и будет все это делать, а так все сделки проводятся через меня, кроме оплаты на месте)
Icq: 45977761 (работаем через меня, у него аси нет, и Вм.)

Примеры работы на английском языке (писал Дима, тоесть кто будет работать.:(
I want so much to tell you all about feeling,
That tears my soul and makes me not to sleep.
It’s clear, like a mountain spring, where nymphs are living,
And like Pacific Ocean, strong and deep.
My dreams about you are realistic –
I close my eyes and see your face again.
You are the sunshine in my life, where it is always raining.
I love you. This my feeling is the main.

The Phenomena of Russian Intelligentsia in European Cultural Tradition.
From the time of its beginnings, Russian intelligentsia correlated itself with European cultural tradition, having no inner unity in the view to its own place within Europe. Whether endorsing or rejecting the thesis about Russian intellectual culture and philosophy as the part of European culture, Russian thinkers pretended to have their own identity and singularity. They have been insisting on the distinction of cultural background, methods of philosophical reflection and historical destiny. The protracted arguing about the phenomena of Russian intelligentsia hasn’t reached the solution of the denoted problems. Furthermore, they became more actual, taking into consideration common spiritual and political instability, humble and suppressed standing of the intelligentsia in modern Russia. Thus the main knot of philosophical problems is been covered by the touch of personal prejudices and offences, consequently all the attempts to continue the discussion in the old manner are invalidated.
In this work I suggest to view the problem of intellectualism and Russian intelligentsia within the methodology of analytical political philosophy. The choice of the methods can be explained by the fact of preponderance of value judgments in the discussion about Russian intelligentsia, regardless to the analysis of socio-political processes and institutes. Thus the discussion has reached its impasse. The themes of European intellectual tradition and the functional theory of intellectualism are being worked out within the concept of communitarism. Though communitarism tries to solve the problems of the Western, predominantly American society, its theoretical basis contains the considerable analytical potential, universal for political philosophy.
Irrespective of the communitarists, the similar description of European cultural tradition was given by Russian philosopher Michael Konstantinovich Petrov. The resemblance is partially implied because they explore different historical periods. M. Petrov began his exploration from the dawn of European world-observing paradigm as extraordinary event in all the preceded human history – from Crete – Mycenae period in the history of Ancient Greece and Homer’s time as the time when the particular type of personality and consciousness was formed. This period is the least investigated by the historians of European culture. Also Petrov extends the formulated paradigm on the Middle Ages. Further, rising the same problem from the beginning of the New Time, the author gives the wholesome description of European cultural tradition up to the 1980’s. The comparative analysis of intellectual culture of Europe and Russia in XIX – XX centuries made up by M. Petrov represents the utmost interest in the exploration of the problem.
This work is conceived as the attempt to view the concepts of European intellectual culture and its origins; to determine the belonging of Russian intelligentsia within it; to denote the singularity and particular identity of Russian intelligentsia. The process of investigation rests upon the functional theory of intellectualism and social criticism worked within communitarism and the complex of the works of M.K. Petrov - “The Pirates of Aegean Sea and The Personality”, “Art and Science”, “The History of European Cultural Tradition and Its Problems”.

Пы.СЫ. От меня: Человек не кидала, мой кент. Возвраст: 27 лет. Работы с софтом, скриптами не предлагать.

Вопросы, предложения писать сюда.

Сразу отвечу:
Вопрос: Почему не он выставил?
Ответ:
а) Меня многие знают, и еслибы он выставил с нулевой репой, и 0 постов вы бы начали прикалываться. Wm мой - Аттестат формальный, bl 25 - растет быстро, буду продовца покупать.
б) У него интернет лимитка, платит много. И интернет у него чтобы связаться со штатами.

• Автор темы
  • Заблокирован
Апдейт темко =)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху