[Веб] Ющук Е. Л. Интернет-разведка. Руководство к действию

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем sergoon, 26 июн 2009.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. sergoon

sergoon

Регистр.:
    21 июл 2008
    Симпатии:
    Издательство: Вершина
    Год издания: 2007
    Формат: fb2
    размер: 3,6 Mb
    Скачать:
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке

2. Drbel

Drbel Creator

Регистр.:
    9 май 2007
    Симпатии:
    Какая-то фигня, скачивается файл с расширением .XML а не сама книга, проверь линки!
    Файлы с расширением .fb2 выкладывать нельзя, сначала нужно архивировать.
    Кое-как скачал, запаковал и выложил на рапиду.

3. jackie

jackie Постоялец

Регистр.:
    10 фев 2007
    Симпатии:
    Евгений Ющук - "Интернет-разведка. Руководство к действию"

[​IMG]

Формат: pdf
    Размер: 3 Mb

Перейти по ссылке

Ещё книги по теме:

Евгений Ющук - "Противодействие черному PR в Интернете"

[​IMG]

Формат: chm
    Размер: 1.15 Mb

Перейти по ссылке

В. В. Дудихин, О. В. Дудихина - "Конкурентная разведка в Интернет"

[​IMG]

Формат: djvu
    Размер: 10.8 Mb

Перейти по ссылке

Plossar нравится это.
  4. Plossar

Plossar Постоялец

Регистр.:
    8 май 2008
    Симпатии:
    перезалейте пожалуйста книжки Ющука

5. jackie

jackie Постоялец

Регистр.:
    10 фев 2007
    Симпатии:
    Евгений Ющук - 3 книги:

Противодействие черному PR в Интернете
    Интернет-разведка. Руководство к действию
    Конкурентная разведка: маркетинг рисков и возможностей

Перейти по ссылке

cwman, antifilter и garlik нравится это.
  6. livnev

livnev Создатель

Регистр.:
    14 май 2009
    Симпатии:
    анализ конкурентов

В качестве пособия по изучению конкурентов классикой считается книга Портера

Конкурентная стратегия: Методика анализа отраслей и конкурентов
    Перейти по ссылке

7. nikolas1612

nikolas1612 Постоялец

Регистр.:
    16 май 2009
    Симпатии:
    Такого файла не существует или он был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав.

8. geron83

geron83

Регистр.:
    1 май 2009
    Симпатии:
    Конкурентная разведка в Интернет
    В книге описаны методы получения информации из Internet как для ведения конкурентной разведки, так и для нужд повседневной жизни.
    Рассмотрены доступные источники информации, поисковые, информационные, информационно-аналитические и экспертные системы. Представлены способы поиска текстовой информации и некоторые приемы аналитической работы, приведены полезные советы.
    Издание адресовано широкому кругу читателей: сотрудникам различных фирм, занимающихся сбором данных, аналитикам, предлагающим различные стратегии построения бизнеса, и всем тем, кто хочет лучше ориентироваться во Всемирной паутине.
    http://www.turbobit.net/ufyj43mi0v20.html
    Перейти по ссылке

9. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Вот интересная книга по теме, правда на английском.

The Invisible Web: Uncovering Information Sources Search Engines Can't See (A CyberAge Book)
    By Chris Sherman, Gary Price

•Publisher: Cyberage Books
    •Number Of Pages: 430
    •Publication Date: 2001-09
    •ISBN-10 / ASIN: 091096551X
    •ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780910965514
    •Binding: Paperback

Book Description:

Enormous expanses of the Internet are unreachable with standard Web search engines. This book provides the key to finding these hidden resources by identifying how to uncover and use invisible Web resources. Mapping the invisible Web, when and how to use it, assessing the validity of the information, and the future of Web searching are topics covered in detail. Only 16 percent of Net-based information can be located using a general search engine. The other 84 percent is what is referred to as the invisible Web-made up of information stored in databases. Unlike pages on the visible Web, information in databases is generally inaccessible to the software spiders and crawlers that compile search engine indexes. As Web technology improves, more and more information is being stored in databases that feed into dynamically generated Web pages. The tips provided in this resource will ensure that those databases are exposed and Net-based research will be conducted in the most thorough and effective manner.

Summary: Technical explanations for the truly web-savvy
    Rating: 5

The author is the unsurpassed guru of InterNet searching, and is explicitly relied upon by other authors engaging in the same work. His website is the mother lode of additional information, which is very helpful. If you have one book on your shelf regarding InterNet resources, this should be it. That said, Mr. Sherman relies heavily upon explanations of the breadth and depth of various resources; these explanations are designed to pique the reader's interest in further self-directed exploration, but may be more than the average searcher might need.

Summary: Worth It

Actually bought the book for my boyfriend who is currently working on my business website - he found the book very interesting and helpful.

Summary: Excellent instruction for librarians . . .
    Rating: 4

I retired five years ago after thirty years in a very large public library system, and recently found it necessary to return to the trenches for awhile, in a rather smaller system. In that half-decade, of course, the Internet changed drastically and, even though I'm constantly online and intimately familiar with the major search engines (and many of the minor ones), there was a large number of new reference information sources with which I was not at all familiar. So I went looking for professional tools to remedy my ignorance. This is the first book I've seen in the publisher's "CyberAge" series, and medthodologically, it's quite good. As others have noted, the static nature of print-on-paper means rapidly outdated material, but Sherman and Price show you how to attack the problem, so, even though I came across several (unfortunately) extinct databases, I was able to locate several new ones, too. This is a terrific instructional work for reference librarians, and the accompanying web site is near the top of my bookmarks at work.

Summary: Great guide to out of reach resources

"The Invisible Web" is a thorough, thoughtful guide to finding information lying just outside the reach of search engines. It can be divided into two parts.

The first part describes the strengths and weaknesses of search engines as tools for finding information on the World Wide Web and provides a good overview of the technical and business limitations that lead to the weaknesses. At the same time, the authors also provide a high-level explanation of how search engines operate and a comprehensive explanation of what types of resources are left out of search engine indexes. Although this section is a bit repetitive, it also stands as the best explanation I have encountered on the subject of Web resource accessibility (and inaccessibility) through the popular tools that searchers have at their disposal.

The second part provides a list of Invisible Web resources (resources that can not be indexed by search engines), organized by subject, with annotations. I personally did not find this list comprehensive, but it is a good place to start for those who have previously relied solely on search engines and directories for Web searching.

If you want to understand what resources are just beyond the grasp of search engines, and get a hand on them yourself, "The Invisible Web" is a great book to get you started.

Note: some of the URL's sited in the second part of the book are now gone. This is not a criticism of the book, but a reflection of the ever-changing nature of the Web.

Summary: Good source, but slowly becoming dated

Its always risky to buy a web guide, when by its own omission, half of the web sites will be dead in two years. My own use of the web addresses in the book, found a few dead, but the author's "invisible web" web site had updated links. As search engines get better the current "invisible webs" becomes more visible, and are probably replaced with a new class of invisible webs. My own recent search was able to find many of the "invisible sites" in this book, so perhaps this book is best at giving you ideas of how to search better, for example if your looking for books search for "Library of Congress". In the context of where this review is, Amazon is a great translucent source for info on books.

http://rapidshare.com/files/70773050/The_Invisible_Web.rar.html

10. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Web-Based Analysis for Competitive Intelligence
    By Conor Vibert

•Publisher: Quorum Books
    •Number Of Pages: 232
    •Publication Date: 2000-08-30
    •ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1567203191
    •ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781567203196

Product Description:

Responding to the needs of market researchers, business analysts, CI professionals, and others who understand and use the online information resources of the Internet, Vibert provides a structured set of frameworks to help solve business problems fast, successfully, and in real time. He explains how to use the content of specific Web sites to undertake specific tasks, and he provides academics and trainers with a powerful tool to help them develop the online analytical skills of their students, clients, and colleagues. The result is an important resource for executives seeking to protect their own knowledge while gaining insight about their competitors and for academics teaching in such fields as marketing, sales, and product development.

Summary: Was ahead of its time

This book was ahead of its time when it was published, covering how the web was influencing competitive intelligence and vice versa. Vibert's treatment of this intersection is logical, well thought out, and ultimately practical. Although it may appear dated to readers here in the latter part of the decade, it still offers some proven thinking that can help the practitioner better understand how to best use the web in their CI efforts.

Summary: Good way of thinking

I constantly use the Internet to identify necessary information in my line of work (I am a Big 4 consultant). I find that I often do CI work in my assignments. This book seemed to hit me right where I work in that it helped me better understand how CI, the internet, and organizational understanding come together. I realize that many of the URLs it gives will quickly date, but the ideas in this book have staying power and make the book worth the cost. I'd recommend it to people who must use the Internet for research in their work.

Перейти по ссылке

Статус темы:
Закрыта.