The New Rules of PR. David Meerman Scott

Тема в разделе "Статьи и Co", создана пользователем alexz, 6 апр 2007.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. alexz

alexz Постоялец

Регистр.:
    12 сен 2006
    Симпатии:
    When I first released the ebook that you are now reading by posting it on my site and my blog and sending a press release out about it in mid-January 2006, I thought I might get a few thousand downloads. Imagine my surprise when the ebook was downloaded more than 15,000 times in just the first week! Since then, I have been happily watching the wave of interest from this effort and am amazed by the metrics. When I first put it out, there was precisely one hit on Google for the phrase "new rules of pr." The last time I checked there were over 9,000 Google hits because hundreds of bloggers and online media outlets have written about the ebook and thousands of readers have commented on my blog and others. As I write this, it is nearly a year since the release of the first edition and some 150,000 people have downloaded it (so far). Thank you for your enthusiasm. David McInnis was among the very first people to download the ebook, write about it on his blog, and help push the viral marketing buzz. David suggested doing a second edition of the ebook and I am pleased that he has not only written a foreword for it, but also contributed a series of newsmarketer tips. David and the team at PRWeb have pioneered social media tools for press releases such as tagging and trackbacks, so he is the ideal person to put his stamp on this new and improved edition. If you read the first edition, welcome back! If you are reading The New Rules of PR for the first time, prepare to learn about a new way to get your organization noticed on the Web.

Вложения:

fpinger нравится это.
  2. Mr. Parker

Mr. Parker Прохожие

Прочитал книгу, ну что могу сказать, действительно интересная и полезная, даже очень понравилась, только есть один минус, в книге описывается буржуйнет, но в общем то можно и в Рунете все использовать.

3. s2s

s2s

Регистр.:
    27 июл 2007
    Симпатии:
    Ребята может быть кто владеет языком (английским), как нибудь хотя бы в общих чертах перевод зделает, нам (не грамотным) тоже интересно о чем там пишут;)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.