[На английском] Niche Marketing Videos

Тема в разделе "Материалы по SEO", создана пользователем morfey2005, 25 мар 2009.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. morfey2005

morfey2005

Регистр.:
    30 янв 2008
    Симпатии:
    Niche Marketing Videos

Продающий текст:
    Перейти по ссылке

Выжимки из текста:

“This is a complete 4 hour, 9 video system that will teach you exactly how I achieve a full-time income from multiple streams by targeting niche markets online…all on auto-pilot.”

Do you hate sales letters that start with “Dear friend”? I do. And only for the simple reason that I think they are unoriginal, and lack respect for the readers time and intelligence. I’m not going ot bore you with such banal unoriginality and thoughtless verbiage.
    What I am going to do is tell you the truth, then give you an amazing offer you will find hard to refuse.
    But first, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself, because I don’t know about you, but I like to know who I am dealing with when I make an investment of my time and hard earned cash online.
    Luckily enough, I have been an I.T professional for 14 years and selling online in one form or another for the last 10 years.
    Like many of you, I have ridden the rollercoaster ride up and down through the various phases of the evolution of the internet with my own various personal success stories along the way.
    I have sold on Ebay, have run and continue to run a popular email service, tried my hand at affiliate marketing, run portals, written and sold ebooks and sold templates and software.
    The money I made over the last 10 years from my online endeavours allowed me to travel around the world twice, live in London for 2 years, buy a house and generally have a good time!
    A couple of years ago, I started to get really serious about making money online, and started conceiving a plan to replace my full-time wage with multiple streams of passive income.
    I studied the masters. I read ebooks. I formulated my plan and implemented it.
    A little over 2 years later, I have now achieved my dream of a passive full-time+ income, and am increasing my business income every month.
    Earlier this year, I put my system down on paper and released my first book called ‘Niche Internet Marketing’ which is now available on Amazon.com and is selling great guns.

Прямые ссылки:
    http://nicheinternetmarketingvideos.com/payment_23sdJHS8kB82_successful.html

Рапида:

Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке
    Перейти по ссылке

Ma1ek нравится это.
  2. freak.zp

freak.zp Создатель

Регистр.:
    31 мар 2009
    Симпатии:
    видел это дело давно уже.
    как-то всё раздуто чрезмерно.
    "понты и пафос". воды много.
    не стоит оно своих 97$.

3. JanLuc

JanLuc Постоялец

Регистр.:
    9 апр 2010
    Симпатии:
    Это и так понятно, что вода и пафос будут.
    Для америкосов 97$ - поход в ресторан.
    А курсы - это шоу в своем роде.
    К тому же, изобрести что-то такое уже очень сложно.
    Все давным-давно изобретено)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.