[Веб] Google Domination Guide

Тема в разделе "Литература", создана пользователем cdz, 7 мар 2009.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: Hilo
  1. cdz

cdz Создатель

Регистр.:
    13 июн 2007
    Симпатии:
    Книга о поднятии рейтинга в Google

Язык - английский

Оф. сайт: hxxp : //googledominationguide.com
    Описание с оф. сайта, где она продается

Prepare to dominate the search engines like you wouldn't have DREAMED possible. I used to dream of seeing my website on the #1 page of Google. Now, all I have to do is put up a site, follow a few simple steps that take less than one hour, and wait for 24-48 hours.

Usually within 24 hours, and 98% of the time within 48 hours, my site is ranking on the #1 page of Google for the keyword I target!

Of course, these keywords are not broad keywords like "internet marketing" or "weight loss", but these are still keywords that are making me money on demand.

Just recently I achieved a #1 ranking for a keyword with 144,000,000 competitors in a matter of 2 weeks! That ranking is still holding, and I don't plan on losing that ranking anytime soon.

With Google Domination, you can achieve the exact same results! By performing the right niche research, the right keyword research and the right product research; and by writing your articles and performing your submissions to the Web 2.0 sites with the proper keyword usage and the right wording, you can achieve equal results to the ones I have achieved.

Here is a sneak peak of what I reveal inside Google Domination...

How to choose a niche full of hungry buyers that are willing to give you all the money you ask for in order to have what they want

How to find a high converting, high paying product in your niche that will easily convert to cash in your bank account

How to uncover profitable keywords that will take less than a few hours of work to dominate in the search engines

How to create a high ranking money page in no time at all

How to quickly and easily build links to your money page to get it to rank highly for the profitable keywords you have chosen

How to gain multiple rankings in Google so you can dominate the whole first 3 pages of Google and leave your competitors nowhere in sight

How to use social bookmarking to gain boat loads of traffic to your website AND gain extra rankings for your keywords

How to properly use tags to gain more traffic, more rankings, and increase cashflow

How to get maximum benefit from RSS feeds

Bonus Creation & Delivery (To Dramatically Increase Conversions)

Paid Domains/Hosting VS. Free Domains/Hosting

How To Choose Wordpress Theme That Will Make You Money

Overview of Seasonal Niche Markets

Dirty marketing tactics for helping you get rid of your competition

SPECIAL SECTION FOR SENUKE MEMBERS: Because this product was inspired by SEnuke members, I have created a special section just for you!

Перейти по ссылке

ferriko и sparcjoe нравится это.
  2. voltmaster

voltmaster Постоялец

Регистр.:
    5 апр 2007
    Симпатии:
    люди, кто-нибуть может переложить на другой файлообменник? там всего 90 kb, но Рапида не дает скачать :(

3. brutka

brutka Создатель

Регистр.:
    16 июл 2008
    Симпатии:
    почтой переслать?

4. voltmaster

voltmaster Постоялец

Регистр.:
    5 апр 2007
    Симпатии:
    нет, спасибо - всет-таки скачал с рапиды :(