ClipShare 4.1.0 Nulled by FFman

Тема в разделе "Скрипты", создана пользователем FFman, 25 фев 2009.

Информация :
Уважаемые пользователи если Вы ищите скрипт, то создайте тему в соответствующем разделе "Коммерческие" или "OpenSource"
В данном разделе создавать темы с префиксом"ИЩУ" запрещено.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.
Модераторы: DMS
  1. FFman

FFman Читатель

Заблокирован
    Регистр.:
    3 окт 2008
    Симпатии:
    Dream to build your own highly profitable YouTube clone?
    With ClipShare, now you're limited only by your imagination, not by the software! Unleash
    the power of video sharing to boost your websites' traffic & revenues!

With a huge variety of features and options, at an extremely affordable price, ClipShare is
    the ultimate solution for starting your video sharing and uploading community website just
    like the big boys: Youtube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, LiveVideo, Vimeo, MySpace Videos or
    Google Video.

Demo: http://www.clip-share.com/product/demo/

ClipShare.4.1.0.Nulled-FFman

http://depositfiles.com/files/x626vyvb8

2. dymo310

dymo310 Писатель

Заблокирован
    Регистр.:
    28 май 2006
    Симпатии:
    :bb:

... so when did you null this - and how? cause this looks
    like the SM release from 2 days back! and if you are trying to copy their release as your own, i will ban your ass from this site - and any other site on this planet - faster than you can say "sorry"!!!

pls explain!

:bb:

3. FFman

FFman Читатель

Заблокирован
    Регистр.:
    3 окт 2008
    Симпатии:
    I didn't copy their release!! I the author! To copy another's - me it nahren it is not necessary! Me in general the friend has asked null - I have made, and have decided to share. If consider, what is it it is not necessary - remove a theme :-].

Я НЕ копировал их релиз!! Я автор! Копировать чужое - мне это нахрен не нужно! Меня вообще друг попросил занулить - я сделал, и решил поделиться. Если считаете, что это не нужно - удалите тему :-].
    ____
    Sorry my bad english - speak only Russian.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.